How to unlock your OMC/SKATE

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Good morning i have unlooking the phone ( but untill now i don't have change metod QPST_2.7_366 to correct the mac address) i will do next time.

I have insert after the Bluemont Roon the Cyaonogenmod 2.3.7 and the mac address this Rom found in automatical and after i back again to Bluemonte-super i like that Rom.:(

Now my answer is can you check if your smartphone wiht Atomic blue and Bluemonte-plus send aout SMS ?

My device only received,my operator is 3ITA,well go in internet !

Regards

Consolato

Can you flash back stock ROM to see if you can send SMS?

Guest Pepecosimo

Can you flash back stock ROM to see if you can send SMS?

I have already re-flash but it remain ,i have wipe all type and don't changing !

Aniway for it is importatnt to call and navigate.

There are strange ,i have flash the cyano 7 Android 2.3.7

Latest CM nightly Version 3.0 and it found in random the new mac address, different from the original i have before to unlook.

Tank's all the pipol on the forum help me,i am ITALIAN pipol and this Zte phone don't found in ITALY shop.:rolleyes:

Guest Pepecosimo

I have already re-flash but it remain ,i have wipe all type and don't changing !

Aniway for it is importatnt to call and navigate.

There are strange ,i have flash the cyano 7 Android 2.3.7

Latest CM nightly Version 3.0 and it found in random the new mac address, different from the original i have before to unlook.

Tank's all the pipol on the forum help me,i am ITALIAN pipol and this Zte phone don't found in ITALY shop.:rolleyes:

I have changed operator now with "WIND" i will sended !

The problem is with the 3 ITA.:rolleyes:

Guest fra@230

ciao pepe i too italian...my SIM 3 send the message with ROM Bluemonte v 1.8D rolleyes.gifsmile.gif

Guest xiaoyaoswim

ciao pepe i too italian...my SIM 3 send the message with ROM Bluemonte v 1.8D rolleyes.gifsmile.gif

I love Venice so much!!

Maybe the problem is due to some setting with sms, you two can check it for each other.

Guest Pepecosimo

I love Venice so much!!

Maybe the problem is due to some setting with sms, you two can check it for each other.

I have resolved, the problem is becouse i have finish the credit !I have only possibility to send only to 3 becouse my contract give me gratis 1200 sms gratis only inside tre.

I am sam tipe " stupid ".:blink:

I have resolved, the problem is becouse i have finish the credit !I have only possibility to send only to 3 becouse my contract give me gratis 1200 sms gratis only inside tre.

I am sam tipe " stupid ".:blink:

Grátis = Free :)

thank you for the unlock solution .

from the first tester to unlock the omc ...

donation done today as was pay day thank you.

xiaoyaoswim

Here's the bravest fellow of 'em all :D

@xiaoyaoswim: My donation comes at the end of the month cuz we don't get paid every week :P

Guest xiaoyaoswim

thank you for the unlock solution .

from the first tester to unlock the omc ...

donation done today as was pay day thank you.

xiaoyaoswim

Thank you very much indeed. As D3abL3 said you are the bravest one

Guest zomgbugs

laugh.gif Not yet but I'm going to order one.

If I were to backup a phone's cefs(before unlocking), and restored it before sending it to warranty, would it re-lock the phone?

Guest xiaoyaoswim

If I were to backup a phone's cefs(before unlocking), and restored it before sending it to warranty, would it re-lock the phone?

How do you backup & restore cefs? By QPST? I'm not sure if it would re-lock it, but I gusess not.

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Hello all, just want to let you know that I've bought a new OMC and unlocked it in no time. I just can't wait LOL

A huge THANK YOU to all the donors!

PS Please do look after your Skate when you are in bathroomtongue.gif

Guest kevwales

Hello all, just want to let you know that I've bought a new OMC and unlocked it in no time. I just can't wait LOL

A huge THANK YOU to all the donors!

PS Please do look after your Skate when you are in bathroomtongue.gif

Great news :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MadeInMachines

Excellent to see the monte carlo can be unlocked as I'm about to buy one having lost my old phone. However I only have a Mac on OSX Lion - is there a method of unlocking for OSX without bootcamp, windows and all that?

Thanks

Edited by MadeInMachines

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Excellent to see the monte carlo can be unlocked as I'm about to buy one having lost my old phone. However I only have a Mac on OSX Lion - is there a method of unlocking for OSX without bootcamp, windows and all that?

Thanks

I'm afraid not - the unlock programs can only be run in Windows. You can use a virtual machine running windows in Mac OS though.

Just to say a big thankyou to xiaoyaoswim.

I wanted to buy an OMC when it was first launched but wasn't interested in using it on Orange so held off hoping it would be unlocked eventually. So I kept dropping in on this forum to check and had almost given up and started looking at other mobiles. The upside is when I finally ordered one I got the Orange Xmas box and will hopefully get some cashback to bring the price down to my budget :D

Guest MadeInMachines

I'm afraid not - the unlock programs can only be run in Windows. You can use a virtual machine running windows in Mac OS though.

Thanks for letting me know. I wonder if a little wine app like crossover would work. Anyone tried this?

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Thanks for letting me know. I wonder if a little wine app like crossover would work. Anyone tried this?

I highly doubt that, since hardware communication through USB port is involved in the process. And you obviously don't want to risk bricking your handset.

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Just to say a big thankyou to xiaoyaoswim.

I wanted to buy an OMC when it was first launched but wasn't interested in using it on Orange so held off hoping it would be unlocked eventually. So I kept dropping in on this forum to check and had almost given up and started looking at other mobiles. The upside is when I finally ordered one I got the Orange Xmas box and will hopefully get some cashback to bring the price down to my budget :D

You surely will enjoy the phone and the free headphone. I just recommended my friend order one 2 hours ago.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Rrrrrrrrrob williams

I did just as you did and silly me flashed other rom without unlocking first. How do I flash back to official partition without clockwork now that i cannot go into ftm mode?

thanks

rob

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Keeper-ZTE

Noob question: the dest-10.ini file change network lock? (Sorry my bad english... :S)

I would NOT LIKE to unlock the phone, ONLY switch onto an other service provider. Important, it should not be closed, but "branded" to an another network. Simply: how I can modify he MCC/MNC code in the ROM, WITHOUT modifying the FW?

Changed phone.apk or another file...?