How to unlock your OMC/SKATE

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Guest tilal6991

I'm going to wait for tital to put up a step by step guide to unlock, otherwise I know I will do something wrong lol, btw...tital if you could please put in something along the lines of back up instructions to backup everything and getting back to the current rom (bluemonte 1.5) that I am using that would be great :) thanks.

I will try to get it ASAP but it will likely be tommorow by the time I can get everything tested and put it up properly.

Would like to try on my Staraddict, but I have no Windows here.

go to a public library they have windows pc's to use for free, lol thats if you have no family/ friends with a windows pc

Guest wrtease

okay folks this is it .follow the steps given to you by the user .place your system image in the files folder thats what i did and hey presto .so go to ftm mode and do the stuff that was mentioned earlier.and thats it.

okay folks this is it .follow the steps given to you by the user .place your system image in the files folder thats what i did and hey presto .so go to ftm mode and do the stuff that was mentioned earlier.and thats it.

I need to backup all my files etc and want to use the current rom I am using.

Guest wrtease

many thanks man .im going to give you my 20 quid becauseyour worth it .please set up a pay pal and il donate to you .

ive made my disscission and im sending to you my man .orange noooooooooooooooooooo

way.

thank you

xiaoyaoswim

Edited by wrtease

Guest Chris_67

go to a public library they have windows pc's to use for free, lol thats if you have no family/ friends with a windows pc

:D I have converted all my friends / family to LINUX. They all saw it running on my PC and wanted to have it too.

I did not use windows for many years now, but I sure will find a Windows-Box somewhere this WE or set one up in Virtualbox.

the video is the flash file working as if youve seen on any mobile phone its a firmware flash i think. but works 100%

Oh okay, I thought it may have been a video showing the network on your omc lol :lol:

Guest dadashi

here is the flash working on video on the orange monte carlo.

I can hear your watching The Jury in the background, had to turn the sound down cos I havent seen it yet...:D