Want to unlock your OMC / Skate? Tutorial here!

Guest tilal6991

Here is my unlocking package.

The folder structure/file names don't exactly match the instructions in the first post but it can be guessed and done analogically.

In addition, my package contains the generic stock rom (GENERIC_P743V1.0.0B01) which will be installed automatically during the unlocking process (when running download.exe)

REMEMBER, YOU ALWAYS USE SUCH PACKAGES AT YOUR OWN RISK. I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED TO YOUR DEVICE.

http://tinyw.in/elnc

Edited by C3C0

I cant get "FTM” screen .I do everything (from my point) , click "install-recovery-windows.bat" and mine phone vibrate and reseting .I than remove batery and usb cable,put back again,push vol- and pow ,but phone always continue loading existing rom.USB Debugging is turned on.Was that some problem with drivers?But how he can turn of phone if is problem with drivers.On mine opinion i install drivers.How can i be sure?

Try with battery in place.

Yes ,im trying with battery in,but like this “install-recovery-windows.bat” cannot flash stock recovery,cause CWR is stil here and when i push vol-/power phone goes in CMR.

How can i check is drivers ok?

• 1 month later...
Guest curii

Hello guys,I've installed CWM 4.0.1.5 and a custom ROM (atomic rom) in late December 2011.The problem is that now I can't flash back to the stock rom to perform the SIM Unlock since I change my phone network provider. I've downloaded the ZTE_ORIGINAL_SOFTWARE and the OPTIMUS_MONTE_CARLO_STOCK_ROM_XDA but they both give me the same error when I try to install it from the option "install zip from sdcard" in my CWM. [error: Instalation aborted].

I also tried following the OP steps, but unfortunately I'm stuck in #2 'cause the link is dead (?), I think.

Any kind of help would be very much apreciated, ty in advance.

UPDATE: solved. It was a drivers problem (even tho I had already instaled zte and google drivers) I was able to flash the STOCK RECOVERY after reading the instruction in this topic http://www.modaco.co...20#entry1816381 , post #31 by tillaz.

Edited by curii

Guest dinny66

Hi.

Sounds like I may be in the same place as a couple of others here. I have a Monte Carlo running Cyanogenmod CM10 with Android 4.1.2. It has CWM installed as well. However it doesn't appear to be unlocked for all networks.

I wanted to follow the steps in the first post, but the link is broken for one of the files.

Can anyone help or recommend a way to unlock it?

Thanks

Guest dinny66

OK, sort of success, for which I thank you C3C0!

The phone is unlocked and running the ZTE stock ROM you provided, so thanks for that. However, the Wifi MAC address and bluetooth addresses are missing.

When I try to run the backup QPTS program, the phone just continually reboots itself. I also don't know what addresses to use, but from what I gather any pair will do.

Any ideas where to go next? Can I flash another ROM which has the MAC addresses, or are they lost and need to be recovered some other way?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mike

Guest dinny66

Tried that, but when trying to create the back up the phone just keeps booting in a loop without ever getting past 3%!

Tried ghost app and mac changer to no avail. Can I flash another ROM do you think wothout loosing the SIM unlock?

Guest pinglis

Here is my unlocking package.

The folder structure/file names don't exactly match the instructions in the first post but it can be guessed and done analogically.

In addition, my package contains the generic stock rom (GENERIC_P743V1.0.0B01) which will be installed automatically during the unlocking process (when running download.exe)

REMEMBER, YOU ALWAYS USE SUCH PACKAGES AT YOUR OWN RISK. I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED TO YOUR DEVICE.

http://tinyw.in/elnc

many thanks for this ..but (probably me being a bit noobie) i just cant my head around relating it to the first post ....any help would be apreciated

• 5 months later...
Guest I_Eat_Staples

many thanks for this ..but (probably me being a bit noobie) i just cant my head around relating it to the first post ....any help would be apreciated

Yeah, I'm a bit confused. I'm trying to find something that could be substituted for the Install.recovary.bat, or what ever the exact name is, but I can't see what could be used in place.

• 2 months later...
Guest robneymcplum

After having this phone for about 3 years today I actually got round to unlocking it :) and cannot get past the 'battery out, back in, FTM' part.

Got stock recovery back on my phone, it goes to the FTM screen but then is not found with QPST, in any USB port, then got bored so tried every combination of on/off/USB storage mode/debugging off/on/CWM/stock etc... And nothing worked so I'm a bit stumped.

Is there any TPT that will flash the whole thing back to stock Orange partition, then be able to reflash the Orange GB rom? If there is I cant find it. Cant seem to find the stock rom with stock recovery.

Any help appreciated and yes, realise I should've done this years ago.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Otaqu89

Can anyone help me? I followed all the steps, but my .qcn file is just 32kb and dosen`t have anything simmilar to the mac adress. I tryed with ES Explorer to edit nv_4319.txt but cannt save because ES wont root. 

• 3 years later...