Want to unlock your OMC / Skate? Tutorial here!

Guest tilal6991

Guest dadashi

for £129 with top up plus you get a free christams box and a set of great headphones thrown in...I'd definitley buy one if I hadn't got mine already....

the next best 4.3" inch costs well over £200

Edited by dadashi

I've unlocked and got my WIFI working now thanks to the unlock founder and Tital's guide :) all I need now if for my GiffGaff sim to arrive and my PAC code form Orange.

Guest ninjagordy

when my 3 buisness contracts up i was going to go with giffgaff payg...but tbh...im going to go with 3 as there unlimite data is tetherable as well...they dont care so handy for my lappy when im out in the van working..;-)

Guest putbinoot

when my 3 buisness contracts up i was going to go with giffgaff payg...but tbh...im going to go with 3 as there unlimite data is tetherable as well...they dont care so handy for my lappy when im out in the van working..;-)

some people install user agent switcher onto firefox and set it to iphone so it looks like an iphone is tethered.

Guest putbinoot

Guys who has unlocked with no problems and which tutorial did you use.

Used tilal tutorial all went well just make sure you read it carefully. Things that tripped me up a bit were when i clicked on the exe to flash phone two boxes popped up can't remember what they said but i just clicked ok both times then the flash box appeared. Could not get es file explorer to root as i had not put a Rom back on so before you install es stick a Rom on and make sure you do a full wipe before you do. Download es apk fRom website and stick on sd card and install. I had to change es home location from /sdcard/ to / to access system/etc.

Guest Chris_67

If you search Google for es file explorer you should find its website and you can download the apk from there put on your ad card and install from there.

How stupid I am! Ten times a day I tell others to use Google!

Used tilal tutorial all went well just make sure you read it carefully. Things that tripped me up a bit were when i clicked on the exe to flash phone two boxes popped up can't remember what they said but i just clicked ok both times then the flash box appeared. Could not get es file explorer to root as i had not put a Rom back on so before you install es stick a Rom on and make sure you do a full wipe before you do. Download es apk fRom website and stick on sd card and install. I had to change es home location from /sdcard/ to / to access system/etc.

Now you lost me put a rom back on is that after unlock or before which rom and how.Do a full wipe of what.

Guest tilal6991

Now you lost me put a rom back on is that after unlock or before which rom and how.Do a full wipe of what.

You don't need to flash any ROM before unlock. Just follow my tutorial carefully and yeverything should work.

You don't need to flash any ROM before unlock. Just follow my tutorial carefully and yeverything should work.

Re last post. I’m just about to try the unlock. Should I flash back to stock Orange ROM orcan I unlock from current ROM, CM7.

Cheers and thanks for the unlock.

Guest tilal6991

Re last post. I’m just about to try the unlock. Should I flash back to stock Orange ROM orcan I unlock from current ROM, CM7.

Cheers and thanks for the unlock.

cm7 is fine.

Guest wrtease

i also copied the two files to my pc and did place them in cm7 rom and installed it no problem .so until the fix is automatic.you should do the same.its handy if you change rom and mac address is not working.

Guest ZiMZaM73

:) Many thanks to xiaoyaoswim and tilal6991

I've unlocked following the guide (I'm very impressed)

I'm running tilal6991's CM7 nighlty (updated 06/11-improved) with a Virgin sim, WiFi working as well (although figures do not change in Settings/About phone etc...)

Anyone contemplating a OMC, do it, awesome phone for £120

Tilal followed instructions tried to run install recovery bat failed to install drivers now i just have the green android and phone won't shut down what should i do take battery out. Ok took battery out and all ok again but I just get waiting for device and nothing happens anyone got any ideas. Do i need to install anything on the phone first.

Edited by den169