de-3ing ZTE racer back cover.

Guest plegdroid

Guest plegdroid
de-3ing ZTE racer back cover. all credit goes to, glossywhite for stumbling across this and to v1pEr for posting the how to. I found this on the skate forums, but should still work on our racer.. :) http://android.modaco.com/index.php?/topic/348491-[tutorial]-remove-the-logo-on-the-backcover Edited by plegdroid

Guest plegdroid

yeh please.....whats this forum about??? i want to know how to change my racer's back cover... paint it or whatever :) rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif

hiya, have a sugar cube ready and have a read of the above links..:D

Guest plegdroid

Hi im just wondering....could i glossy paint mine??? like put paint on it??

not sure, it's a rubberized cover, you'd have to find a paint that would adhere to that material, and then have to key it in first( scar it so the paint sticks) if it goes wrong your left with a scared back cover. Iam just happy not to have the 3 logo emblazoned on it, looks alot better, I wouldn't say no to a carbon cover:D

Guest plegdroid

Can someone please give me DETAILED instructions on how to do it (pics will help) thanks.

get some sugar, rub the back cover with said sugar until 3 logo removed, completed:lol: that's it...

Guest gagan313

not sure, it's a rubberized cover, you'd have to find a paint that would adhere to that material, and then have to key it in first( scar it so the paint sticks) if it goes wrong your left with a scared back cover. Iam just happy not to have the 3 logo emblazoned on it, looks alot better, I wouldn't say no to a carbon cover:D

i don like the back case....btw is there a zte racer case or a case for any other phone that would fit in the racer?/

Guest gagan313

i don like the back case....btw is there a zte racer case or a case for any other phone that would fit in the racer?/

Guest kman12041

get some sugar, rub the back cover with said sugar until 3 logo removed, completed:lol: that's it...

No i mean like flat side edge what because i rub on flat side and afta 10 mins not a litlle bit of fading