CyanogenMod-7.1-LiquidMt

Guest davidevinavil

Guest vikings123

Of course :/

Thanks!

I got two issues with this so far:

1) My phone froze for several times. I had to reboot it by removing battery.

2) Battery drains faster than T&L.

For the first issue, I flashed mid-volt boot kernel, the same.

Guest vikings123

Restored back to T&L ....

Device frozen is kind of annoying for daily uses.

Waiting for a newer and more stable release. dry.gif

Anyway, thanks David and Lens ..smile.gif

Guest Smeelious

Still only connects to phone audio.

Again the headphone controls work, but the music plays through the speaker.

Normally in the bluetooth menu the headset says "Connected to phone and media audio"

For this, it only says "connected to phone audio".

Just to confirm..overwrite the file in /system/lib?

Edited by Smeelious

Guest davidevinavil

Normally in the bluetooth menu the headset says "Connected to phone and media audio"

Yep :/

Guest gavin(*)

Order than SIM card recognition and bluetooth media issues reported, lock screen gesture is not working for me.

Excuse me that I would like to ask if the CM camera worked? Why would it be replaced by the MIUI one?

In general, it is already extremely stable and enough for daily use. It's really a great work!laugh.gif

Guest davidevinavil

Order than SIM card recognition and bluetooth media issues reported, lock screen gesture is not working for me.

Excuse me that I would like to ask if the CM camera worked? Why would it be replaced by the MIUI one?

In general, it is already extremely stable and enough for daily use. It's really a great work!laugh.gif

I've replaced camera because I hate autofocus in video specially when light is low

Guest ciauasd

Flash over 4.000.13 acer original rom

Try another boot

Look into first post

4.000.13 installed, but I have the same problem ...<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); "> liquid metal freezes when appears the written ACER with the little man...

help guys...

Guest davidevinavil

4.000.13 installed, but I have the same problem ...<br style=color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); "> liquid metal freezes when appears the written ACER with the little man...

help guys...

Have you made all necessary wipes?

Guest davidevinavil

Could try this libaudio?

http://www.multiupload.com/JY6TBTRHLR

Edited by davidevinavil

Guest xmaxxmax

Hi Davide, with link2d installed and dalvik (for every user app) moved to sdext it always has cache partition full, i tried to empty cache but after a reboot that was refilled. It seems to allocate there dalvik for system apps. This situation maybe cause the following problem: when i use the market for downloading something bigger then 4/5 mb it says that there isn't enough space.

Could you check this?

Thanks for your work.

Edited by xmaxxmax

Guest stoorzsto

Hi Davide, with link2d installed and dalvik (for every user app) moved to sdext it always has cache partition full, i tried to empty cache but after a reboot that was refilled. It seems to allocate there dalvik for system apps. This situation maybe cause the following problem: when i use the market for downloading something bigger then 4/5 mb it says that there isn't enough space.

Could you check this?

Thanks for your work.

Try this method

It's working for me.

Guest chemicalbuz

i report just another little bug: in the notification bar, sound\vibration icon doesn't work. Question: if i install go launcher instead of adw launcher as system app, maybe will it cause issues?

Guest gavin(*)

i report just another little bug: in the notification bar, sound\vibration icon doesn't work. Question: if i install go launcher instead of adw launcher as system app, maybe will it cause issues?

You have to set it properly under settings/CM settings/interface/notification power widget/widget buttons/sound modes

You could also add/remove buttons here and rearrange them under settings/CM settings/interface/notification power widget/widget button order