CyanogenMod-7.1-LiquidMt

Guest davidevinavil

anyone have same issue?

I still use 7.17 and also have battery issues. I can't use the acer a day without charging the battery every few hours. If I charge it over night it will never reach 100%, only 85-95%. Does some1 know, why this happens?

Guest pigio92

I still use 7.17 and also have battery issues. I can't use the acer a day without charging the battery every few hours. If I charge it over night it will never reach 100%, only 85-95%. Does some1 know, why this happens?

i Have the same problem.

it recharge until 98% and after it decharge until 82%.

Guest Smeelious

After doing some...investigation, it seems that the phone never enters deep sleep. ie it is always awake.

post-939211-0-47053900-1327423431_thumb.

post-939211-0-88681400-1327423442_thumb.

Happens with both the default (dmd) and Technolover's Kernals

Guest white_snake

Done some more investigation on my APN / data / network identification issues.

All seems related to Vodafone 128k SIM, similar bugs are both on cyanogen and MIUI.

Seems that a fix has been done for the old baseband... Not for this one.

Let me know if i can help creating a fix for this one, maybe doing some debug or testing.

Guest juniperz

Thanks davidevinavil. I put CM 7.20 on my new phone on Sunday and I am very impressed, particularly with battery life (looks like I should avoid 7.21...). My Blade would barely do a day, but the LiquidMT has only dropped to 80% in the last 12 hours. I am still amazed at how ridiculously easy it is to put on a Recovery, take a backup and put on a new ROM :-)

A question - how do people find the call quality?? I know these phones are fantastic little computers, but I also need to use that core function - being a telephone. I don't want to have to do it, but I am on the point of sending it back because it is really quiet even on full volume, and it sounds tinny (I have good normal hearing).

Any CM tweaks I am missing? I see settings for Attenuation, but they don't seem to apply when just using the handset normally.

(Yeah - my carrier is 23415 (Vodafone UK)).

Guest juniperz

Thanks davidevinavil. I put CM 7.20 on my new phone on Sunday and I am very impressed, particularly with battery life (looks like I should avoid 7.21...). My Blade would barely do a day, but the LiquidMT has only dropped to 80% in the last 12 hours. I am still amazed at how ridiculously easy it is to put on a Recovery, take a backup and put on a new ROM :-)

A question - how do people find the call quality?? I know these phones are fantastic little computers, but I also need to use that core function - being a telephone. I don't want to have to do it, but I am on the point of sending it back because it is really quiet even on full volume, and it sounds tinny (I have good normal hearing).

Any CM tweaks I am missing? I see settings for Attenuation, but they don't seem to apply when just using the handset normally.

(Yeah - my carrier is 23415 (Vodafone UK)).

The call quality and low volume speaker are the main drawbacks of this device imo. A shame really.

Is that something that can be boosted in a ROM? (Sorry - I am not technical).

Guest locusteater

Anyone else having bluetooth problems? Phone will connect to my cars audio deck fine but only plays music through it. I can use the deck to start a call, but I have use the handset as usual to talk...kind of not the point. Anyone know of a fix?

Guest chemicalbuz

After doing some...investigation, it seems that the phone never enters deep sleep. ie it is always awake.

post-939211-0-47053900-1327423431_thumb.

post-939211-0-88681400-1327423442_thumb.

Happens with both the default (dmd) and Technolover's Kernals

i think it's a your problem cause i tried cpu spy too and it goes on deep sleep as always...but i really don't know why yours gives this issue

Edited by chemicalbuz

Anyone else having bluetooth problems? Phone will connect to my cars audio deck fine but only plays music through it. I can use the deck to start a call, but I have use the handset as usual to talk...kind of not the point. Anyone know of a fix?

I have the same problem!

Cannot use handsfree (Alpine bt114i) anymore

Done some more investigation on my APN / data / network identification issues.

All seems related to Vodafone 128k SIM, similar bugs are both on cyanogen and MIUI.

Seems that a fix has been done for the old baseband... Not for this one.

Let me know if i can help creating a fix for this one, maybe doing some debug or testing.

Count me in (for anything I am able to: I'm not a dev)

Guest davidevinavil

I'm uploading cm7.22

Sim issue still be present until lgeqcomm will be fixed by lg guys..

This version has new animation and rotation backported from ICS :)

Hope A2DP still working ;) Need feedback please..

Guest scotth324

Hello David. You are doing a great job of this. The only concerns I have are still that the speakerphone does not work correctly, and when using the phone with earphones plugged into the 3.5mm jack I can hear the person talking but they cannot hear me. I do not have Bluetooth but hope to get it in the near future in my car. If you can get the earphones to work in call and maybe get the in-call volume louder this will be perfect.

My battery consumption is that I still have 70% left when I plug the phone in at night at 11pm and I get up at 6am for work. Seems good to me. I have no problems with the phone not going into deep sleep mode either. Also I am able to deal with the network provider not showing up by turning the data off and toggling the airplane mode.

Keep up the good work.

Guest davidevinavil

Downloading....

By the way,why we need to flash gapps over cm7.22?

Because if I put directly into rom it goes into boot loop

I don't know why it's the first time that append this thing :/