CyanogenMod-7.1-LiquidMt

Guest davidevinavil

Guest chemicalbuz

Hello David. You are doing a great job of this. The only concerns I have are still that the speakerphone does not work correctly, and when using the phone with earphones plugged into the 3.5mm jack I can hear the person talking but they cannot hear me. I do not have Bluetooth but hope to get it in the near future in my car. If you can get the earphones to work in call and maybe get the in-call volume louder this will be perfect.

My battery consumption is that I still have 70% left when I plug the phone in at night at 11pm and I get up at 6am for work. Seems good to me. I have no problems with the phone not going into deep sleep mode either. Also I am able to deal with the network provider not showing up by turning the data off and toggling the airplane mode.

Keep up the good work.

i have the same problem, at the beginning of the conversation it works good but after some time i could hear them but they coudn't hear me

ICS rotate animation is fantastic.....!:)

Just another request: Can you add smoothass govern?

+1 for smoothass or\and lagfree governor

Just a suggestion:

To reduce the amount of repeated questions in this thread, do you think it's a good idea to have a changelog for every release you make?

That way you can know exactly what you've changed/fixed and also other people who might want to contribute help out too.

Guest Lens_flare
That way you can know exactly what you've changed/fixed and also other people who might want to contribute help out too.

another way is github, I'll update it when get a clue what he've done :D

Guest davidevinavil

another way is github, I'll update it when get a clue what he've done :D

Here is it mine source

There's also CMParts_patch to andle notification led..

About A2DP just use cm BLUEZ ;)

Whe had complicated ours life with that damn ACER's bluez ;)

About Vendor I think yours is ok.. If you have issues in compil let me know..

Edited by davidevinavil

Guest LoveForEver1325

ICS rotate animation is fantastic.....!:)

Just another request: Can you add smoothass govern?

Where can i choose de ICS rotate animation?

Guest Carlogea

Hi there and first of all cheers for the dedication! I was wondering if anyone has noticed the distorted sound when DSP Manager is on? Any news about the radio? I wonder why people keep talking about battery issues? To me it seems that it works flawlessly.

Guest Smeelious

Hi there and first of all cheers for the dedication! I was wondering if anyone has noticed the distorted sound when DSP Manager is on? Any news about the radio? I wonder why people keep talking about battery issues? To me it seems that it works flawlessly.

I only notice distorted sound when I have the bass set high, and the phone volume too loud. (Since I tend to use by bluetooth headset for music anyway, I just turn down the phone media volume and jack the volume on the headset.) I don't tend to notice it over a wired headset, since I don't have the music that loud anyway.

Personally my battery issues seem to have mystically fixed themselves. (I did delete the battery stats though, why that would affect the phones sleep time I do not know.)

@David, A2DP works in 7.22 ;)

Edited by Smeelious

Guest pigio92

same problem

Guest Myakumo

My first reply here...

So first, thanks for the great job, I've been looking forward from having Cyanogen on Liquid MT. And now, it's finally done...

I can now play FLAC music with the native audio player, and there's plenty of space in the internal memory :D

But I had some troubles I would like to signal...

In the 7.21 version, the volume increases itself without pushing the button when I put the headphones... It's very annoying, so I 've decided to get back to the 7.1...

I also used to have some problems with the battery, it was overheating even when the screen had been turned off while the battery was consuming at a terrible speed. I was nearly loosing 10% an hour... But It's now solved for a reason I totally ignore...

And finally I found it a little bit laggy (especially just after the installation of the mod), more than I was used to, though, it remains acceptable...

That's all I wanted to say... And once again, thanks a lot :)

Thank you for your effort, the rom is great, working very well, but i love the acer UI ...

Is there any way to extract language pack from CM mode and import it to the device ( liquid metal ) without actual change the rom ?

I need full language support, as same as CM mode

Edited by DrALFA

Guest LoveForEver1325

Hello, maybe i found a bug.

With acer stock rom when i sended a message (sms) i could writte so much pages (number of caracters) if i want and it would send it.

With CM7, when i try to send a sms of 3 pages (360 caracters i think), it can't send it. Does other people have this problem? And how to fix?

Guest Lens_flare
With acer stock rom when i sended a message (sms) i could writte so much pages (number of caracters) if i want and it would send it.

see sms settings for the fix, I think there is some setting like "split messages".

Guest LoveForEver1325

Yep but then it cut it in 4 messages. On stock rom it let it in 1 message :P

It works also with T&L rom :) I didn't try with MIUI because there isn't a AZERTY keyboard :(

Guest Lens_flare
On stock rom it let it in 1 message

it can't be true :P

if you are following your balance, you'll see that acer also cuts messages..

on miui it natively let messages to send as one but also cut it.

btw, check out miuiandroid, I have some answer for you ;]

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest LoveForEver1325

it can't be true :P

if you are following your balance, you'll see that acer also cuts messages..

on miui it natively let messages to send as one but also cut it.

btw, check out miuiandroid, I have some answer for you ;]

Ah ok xD thanks :)

I answerd to you too on miuiandroid :P

Edited by LoveForEver1325

Guest chemicalbuz

bug: technolover kernel 1.1 doesn't work on cm .22, both 1% and 5%, if i go on cyanogen settings i coudn't change clocks, and with setcpu i can do that but it doesn't work anyway

EDIT: same issue with .21, anyone else has same issue?

Edited by chemicalbuz