Dell xcd35 bricked

Guest Phill Danniel

Guest Phill Danniel

I just recently rooted my phone.and i installed font changer and it got suck while rebooting.

and when i switched it on it does not go beyond dell logo.

I think i have bricked my phone.

im new to android.any one could please help me?????

Guest arpit22x

OK! Just do the following....

1. Download android-sdk_r15-windows.zip from http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html (assuming you are running windows)

2. Extract it, copy the 'android-sdk-windows' folder and paste it in your C:\ drive (for convenience).

3. Now, go into the folder and run 'SDK manager.exe'.

4. From SDK manager, install 'android SDK Plateform-tools' under tool and 'google usb driver package' under Extras. No need to install anything else for now, just uncheck if anything else is checked.

5. Now, confirm that the 3 things are installed (the status in front of the name is Installed ) (Screenshot is given below)

Android SDK-tools

Android SDK plateform-tools

Google usb driver package

6. Connect your phone to your PC using USB cable. (Phone should be turn on)

7. Open the command prompt in windows and type adb devices (see the screenshot)

8. If this shows your device in the list means your device is accessible with adb.

Tell me what is the status whether your device is accessible with adb or not.

After that you have to flash a recovery.img to your device using command line, that you can do with fastboot. But I have not done that because my device is working properly and don't want to disturb me as Exam time is running for me.

Tell me upto where you have followed.

post-943551-0-94617900-1321951571_thumb.

post-943551-0-77470800-1321951587_thumb.

If you still have this problem I think you're best installing a new rom using the TPT method. As long as you can download a file from your PC and save onto your phone sdcard using a card reader you should be able to perform a TPT.

Guest Phill Danniel

If you still have this problem I think you're best installing a new rom using the TPT method. As long as you can download a file from your PC and save onto your phone sdcard using a card reader you should be able to perform a TPT.

Can u pls give ny info on tpt & how to do it?

• 3 months later...
Guest CompChamp

Hi,

I think i have hard bricked my ZTE Blade :( .At first was able to boot in cloclkworkmod recovery,but now it just shows the dell logo does not go any further,can anybody help me with this one.I do have Moldovan Mile High Mountain Pie on my sd card.please guide me what to do ...

• 11 months later...