[ROM] ZTE Wanna-be-SENSE-r02.1

Guest equiliym

Guest Gabriel Antthonny

Hello, greetings from Venezuela, very good job with the ROM I love it!, but I have a little problem .... the camera can not connect, I read that there are some differences by megapixels in some countrieswould like to know how to fix it ... : S Sorry my bad English, but you know like the google translator ... Oh my 3.2MP camera

Guest equiliym

Hello, greetings from Venezuela, very good job with the ROM I love it!, but I have a little problem .... the camera can not connect, I read that there are some differences by megapixels in some countrieswould like to know how to fix it ... : S Sorry my bad English, but you know like the google translator ... Oh my 3.2MP camera

hmm, probably my updated libs dont support your camera model :s i dont really know a solution, maybe if you have your stock rom, you could send your kernel config tho i dont even have up-to-date kernel sources so its most likely that i cant do anything about that :( try another rom, deadlinks or racerboys?

oh and regarding the market, i just cant make that update, not enough free time, just check that link on xda mladenovic posted :o sorry guys, work and holidays are really killing me :P

edit: vamshi will be compiling new kernel so everyone with a non-working camera issue should give your stock kernel config to him

Edited by equiliym

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest sam tyler

i may be off topic,but is the Sense like ROMs on Raceroms the same as this Rom?(as in first post) as on that site there are two release`s. (they both say by Equiliym) but theres a problem in downloading Release 2.is it still available?

Guest equiliym

i may be off topic,but is the Sense like ROMs on Raceroms the same as this Rom?(as in first post) as on that site there are two release`s. (they both say by Equiliym) but theres a problem in downloading Release 2.is it still available?

oooh boi.. looks like the file wasnt restored when the server was down, ill reupload it as fast as i can, thanks for notifying on this

edit: rom reuploaded, link on first page now works, feel free to download :)

Edited by equiliym

Guest equiliym

thanks for the ROM.do i need to use the update?( if any?)

it doesnt hurt to update to newest, various tweaks and fixes.. you dont need to download all, just download latest since it has all previous fixes (ie download r02.6 update), just flash it via cwm, no wipe data/cache needed

Guest cool_jatt

it doesnt hurt to update to newest, various tweaks and fixes.. you dont need to download all, just download latest since it has all previous fixes (ie download r02.6 update), just flash it via cwm, no wipe data/cache needed

Hey.. equiliym...

Can u plz guide me.... which Rom is best in all... for my ZTE Racer. and yeah this rom (which u have posted in this thread) will work on my phone....or not.

thanx in advance....:)

Guest Rahulj85

Hey.. equiliym...

Can u plz guide me.... which Rom is best in all... for my ZTE Racer. and yeah this rom (which u have posted in this thread) will work on my phone....or not.

thanx in advance....:)

this is a racer forum so what ever you see here can apply to your phone...depends on what you wanna do and how far you wanna go..by the way to answer to your actual question, yes this rom will work..for other roms, you can visit raceroms.co.uk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest sam tyler

hey Equiliym,i know you may have moved on from this ROM,and this may be a long shot,but is there a way updating this ROM to a 2.3.7 type? with the NTsense theme i saw on xda? as sometimes i do use the sense theme i saw xda little while back(which does looks like your ROM)instead of applying the sense launcher/nt sense theme after ive put a 2.3.7 type ROM my phone? and is it possible to put It all on one ROM? i guess it may be old stuff now,but i just want to know is it possible. thanks

Guest equiliym

this rom is based on nightly #250 which is 2.3.7, last official was #257 so its not much far out.. but yeah, i kind of moved from this a long time ago, not sure if i even have the project on my vm box :o

Guest sam tyler

I tried anyway! Its just as this ROM has no reboot into recovery (when power button 'is pressed) other wise. Its good(but market force close's.)thanks for the reply.

• 2 months later...
Guest noobzone

great work equiliym. This rom was the one in witch I found the touchscreen was working properly. All the roms that I had tested, had some kind of error while writing sms ( sometimes while hitting for example, the letter "T" it would give me everything except a "T" sometimes a space and even "A" or "S") anyway. Are you still doing work on this rom or is it the final release r0.2.6? it's just that I found an bug with the sliding tab to answer calls. If you are still developing I can show you the bug to try to fix it. If not I'll just use rotary or ring.

I'm using portuguese(portugal) lang pack if that matters...

Guest equiliym

hmm i think i remember that, slider goes odd color or something? but sadly this project is much old, havent been updating it and im afraid if i update to newer release it would lose that config and sensitivity so i kind of left it as it is :)

Guest noobzone

it's not the color. it's the position. off to the side and instead of a bar appearing while sliding, it appears a somewhat round shape. oh well I'll just use the rotary or the ring. only tested the rotary though. As for the sensitivity. I freaking love it. sometimes I have to press a little bit in the middle of the screen for it to work but i guess it's the wonders of a resistive touch screen :) oh well if you someday decide to update it I will be more than happy to test it :D keep up the great work :D

PS: any tips for making the battery last longer with this rom? :)

Guest equiliym

hmm, there was this battery calibrate apk i once had but i cant really remember where it is, you should google it a bit.. its not much help but it can make your battery last at least 15-20% longer

Guest noobzone

thank you :D If it lasts longer then I will definitely try it :D just finished charging to 100% so it's time :)

EDIT: I was reading the changelog and saw that you "Updated V6 SuperCharger script to Aggressive" in r02.3 could that be draining battery?

Edited by noobzone