[ROM] ZTE Wanna-be-SENSE-r02.1

Guest equiliym

Guest equiliym

By using suguar can you remove the zte sign on the top without damaging anything

i dont know, that tut was for back cover, dunno about front, might get scratched D:

Guest plegdroid

By using suguar can you remove the zte sign on the top without damaging anything

as Equiliym has stated, the sugar is used to remove the logo from the back cover, don't try the front as you'll bugger it up :)

Guest shharisree

first of all thanks equiliym for another great rom...screen calibration really gud ..battery is good and same as in racerboy's rom..bt application installation takes a little more time than other roms..you have done your part really well...

sadly touch sense is low . :( .bt hoping that deadlink may update his kernel with enhanced sense and dualtouch..

Guest equiliym

I really want to try it, bu I can't download it. Can anyone post another download link please?

i guess raceroms have issues, ill msg wooly right now to check the servers

edit: sent a msg to wooly, stay tuned :P he is our host so without him, we're doomed :P

edit2: and please dont post mirrors, i would like to see statistics for my rom, downloads..

Edited by equiliym

Guest Racerboy

i guess raceroms have issues, ill msg wooly right now to check the servers

edit: sent a msg to wooly, stay tuned :P he is our host so without him, we're doomed :P

edit2: and please dont post mirrors, i would like to see statistics for my rom, downloads..

OK Guys RaceRoms is down at the moment due to technical issues which Wooly Sammoth is working hard to get them fixed.........more than likely will be tomorrow before its sorted.........just thought i`d let you all know :)

I just downloaded it and it is gorgeous.

However (and pardon me for saying it) i can't live with this touch sensitivity. I need to press the screen to hard.

Anyway to get the themes and dial without flashing the ROM?

Thanks for your work!

Guest equiliym

I just downloaded it and it is gorgeous.

However (and pardon me for saying it) i can't live with this touch sensitivity. I need to press the screen to hard.

Anyway to get the themes and dial without flashing the ROM?

Thanks for your work!

themes are just regular apk files, install them as any other application and then change them in sense settings/theme preferences, easy as that

as for sensitivity, you can install vamshi kernel which you can download from raceroms, should work without problems :)

i also edited first page to include a small update to r02.2, check the first post.. its a small zip, flash via recovery, no need to wipe data or anything, it will just update/add some files

edit: dont feel like doubleposting, r02.3 update added on first post, 640kb heavy :D

Edited by equiliym

Guest equiliym

hey man nice work here......does this rom have v6 supercharger?/

sorry for the late response, i didnt pay my internet bill lol, paycheck next week :D

yes, i added V6 script in r02.3 update that can be found on first page too

it should be set to aggresive mode, i edited it to pull everything from /system/etc where its configs are stored in my rom

/system/etc/SuperChargerAdj

/system/etc/SuperChargerMinfree

so i think it should work, i dont have any problems with it on my phone using it :P

Guest equiliym

ok guys, for all of you who are using this, i added new update to ZTE-WBS-r02.4.20111201.154131, download and changelog can be found on first post

i fixed some permissions in /etc and /etc/init.d which should make the rom run a little more smooth i think, set V6 script to aggresive and added minfree and adj to /etc, not to pull info from /data, added notepad+ due to some spam related messages in inbox, i also compressed framework so /system now has 3mb more free memory for you to flash custom gapps or whatever you want..

i also added new hosts list so it should be a bit adfree surfing and stuff, bad side is it can kill some rss feeds, for those who are using them, just use hosts file from the rom (found in /system/etc/hosts) and replace it with the one from the update and reboot, can be done with root explorer too.. well, if any errors or anything, feel free to reply and please dont send me private messages regarding this rom, they will just end in trashcan without being read :) thank you for understanding :P