Acer Liquid Metal Cases

Guest daftkenny

Guest daftkenny

Hi everyone. Does anyone know if there is a case for acer liquid metal that allows phone straps/charms to be attached? If so, could you link me to where I could buy one online? Don't really mind if its from outside Australia. Thanks in advance :)

you can order from here

w w w . p d a i r . c o m

if you need tpu case you please pm :)

Hi everyone. Does anyone know if there is a case for acer liquid metal that allows phone straps/charms to be attached? If so, could you link me to where I could buy one online? Don't really mind if its from outside Australia. Thanks in advance :)

Edited by Y&T

• 2 weeks later...

i just reviewed 2 TPU gel cases

9.99 euro (+shipping) puro (www.puro.it) note, in their site they sell it as silicon and the picture showed is different than what you get. This TPU is much better than silicon.

4.80 euro (shipping included) ebay user "accessoriperte"

seems both same material, same holes design, same icon notify hole. The only difference is the color (and the price)

Note: you will lose the perception of the power button, while camera and volume still can be felt under the case.

here some pictures:

Ebay case

img7734res800.jpg

img7735res800.jpg

img7736res800.jpg

img7737res800.jpg

Puro Case

img7758res800.jpg

img7757res800.jpg

img7760res800.jpg

img7761res800.jpg

if the color is not important for you, i think your choice is already done..

Edited by onesky

Guest billybiro

Good price, he doesn't ship outside Italy, though :(

Indeed, both of those cases look great, especially the 4.80 euro one which appears (from those pictures) to be virtually identical.

I'm in the UK, so I'd love it if "accessoriperte" would ship outside Italy, or if some kind soul would bulk buy a whole bunch of them from him and sell them on eBay in the UK!! :)

Guest scotth324

And be willing to send one off to Canada. I've dropped mine a few times and it would be nice to have a little protection. At least it would keep the back cover on and battery in.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest icanrule

I bought mine through ADVERTISING SPAM (http://www.ADVERTISING SPAM.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=10100000_400000_11001134&products_id=32104). It's not bad but it had a few problems now that I have used it.

The biggest problem with it is how tight it holds the phone. When you first get it the sleeve holds the phone in tight. But after a few weeks it becomes extremely loose. It's only been an issue when I have taken off the phone If not enough pressure has been applied the phone will just fly out.

Guest onesky

I bought mine through ADVERTISING SPAM (http://www.ADVERTISI...oducts_id=32104). It's not bad but it had a few problems now that I have used it.

The biggest problem with it is how tight it holds the phone. When you first get it the sleeve holds the phone in tight. But after a few weeks it becomes extremely loose. It's only been an issue when I have taken off the phone If not enough pressure has been applied the phone will just fly out.

you are talking about this i presume

L_g0015078521.jpg

Guest Dr.Luigi

Didt someone alr bought from ADVERTISING SPAM?

http://www.ADVERTISING SPAM.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=10100000_400000_11001134&products_id=32101

thinking too buy that one from em,

Main reason? Cause it doesnt block the front screen as others.

"Other leathers or covers give you a Square opening for your screen, I never rly like those :P"

This one grasps your phone a bit on the edges thats all and leaves the front phone very open.

I hope you can understand this message,

Was hard too explain for me :P

Guest akasma74

Indeed, both of those cases look great, especially the 4.80 euro one which appears (from those pictures) to be virtually identical.

I'm in the UK, so I'd love it if "accessoriperte" would ship outside Italy, or if some kind soul would bulk buy a whole bunch of them from him and sell them on eBay in the UK!! :)

yeah, it's difficult to buy a case for S120 here. my one just arrived from Hong Kong, seems very similar to "Ebay" one, has a pair of holes to attach a strap, costs £8 roughly (free shipping). I'm much happier now as the standard case is very inconvenient.

Guest henness

yeah, it's difficult to buy a case for S120 here. my one just arrived from Hong Kong, seems very similar to "Ebay" one, has a pair of holes to attach a strap, costs £8 roughly (free shipping). I'm much happier now as the standard case is very inconvenient.

Where did you buy that one? I'm looking for a case aswell, but including shipping they tend to get rather expensive.

Thanks

Guest akasma74

Ok, I did the following to buy a case for my S120:

1. Searched Ebay, including intrnational and complete listings (you can use google), for "Acer Liquid Metal Soft Silicone Case".

2. Sent a message to a seller asking if they still do those

3. My seller responded they do but have some problems with listings so I can buy one for Acer Liquid E and add a note that I need a case for S120 (I bought my from this listing)

4. It turned out I need to choose a color as well - there were semi-clear and grey. Had no idea what's the difference

5. They respond quickly and sent the case soon with required signature delivery

My seller's page is here

It took less than 2 weeks to arrive. The quality and look/feel is 4 out of 5 imho, can recommend it for £8 ;)