Super Overclock with Incredicontrol

Guest siggey

1113 MHz stable on my A1, normally unstable at 998 MHz.

This app, free on market, let you control the processor voltage step by step. It works well with liquid next.

Overvolt or undervolt, as you wish.

Set on start only if you made a lot of test, or you can freeze the phone on start.

Max voltage 1500mV.

USE AT YOUR RISK.

Thanks to liquidliquid blog ( http://android-ll.blogspot.com/?m=1 ).

Edited by siggey

• 1 month later...
Guest natostanco

every liquid can get to 1113mhz rock solid that is as much as a 45% cpu boost with the 25overvolt that's not joke...and additional battery usage is not noticable at all :o

Edited by natostanco

1113 MHz stable whit my A1, normally unstable at 998 MHz.

This app, free on market, let you control the processor voltage step by step. It works well with liquid next.

Overvolt or undervolt, as you wish.

Set on start only if you made lot of test, or you can freeze the phone on start.

Max voltage 1500.

USE AT YOUR RISK.

Thanks to liquidliquid blog ( http://android-ll.blogspot.com/?m=1 ).

Can you post all your voltage settings please if its not a problem? biggrin.gif

Guest Master_T

EDIT: I found the original post here: http://android-ll.blogspot.com/2011/11/guida-allovervolt-per-un-super.html?m=1

I used the values shown in the screenshots, Liquid A1 that used to be unstable @998 is now running rock-solid @1036 !!

The overall fluidity of the phone and apps is much improved, too early to judge battery impact, we'll see...

Edited by Master_T

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest philippe75017

hello,

1) did someone test it with LCR-F 2.0 ?

2) please, what do the values in setup mean, for example "Max voltage 1500" means what 150% of normal voltage ? 1,5 volt ? other ?

3) also, can someone explain how does it work ? how can a liquid be unstable at 998 and stable at 1113 if you change the voltage (especially over) i don't get it

faster ok, but more reliable : how ?

thanks,

ph.

Guest siggey

hello,

1) did someone test it with LCR-F 2.0 ?

it can't work because it need some kernel changes, only ln1.9.2 and lens miui.

2) please, what do the values in setup mean, for example "Max voltage 1500" means what 150% of normal voltage ? 1,5 volt ? other ?

1500 mV is 1,5 V, where is the problem?

3) also, can someone explain how does it work ? how can a liquid be unstable at 998 and stable at 1113 if you change the voltage (especially over) i don't get it

faster ok, but more reliable : how ?

liquid's processors are second quality, so if you find the correct source parameters they works better. some over volts, others under volt.

Guest philippe75017

hello siggey

1) i specify that i have a custom kernel on LCR-F 2.0

lcrf20_ritchen_921_v1.zip (i try lcrf20_ritchen_998.zip but it is unstable ; possibly undervolt will help)

and there various available (chocolate, ritchen etc)

2) no problem, just asking

3) i think i understand now : higher the frequence is, higher the voltage must be, still you can lower the voltage with incredicontrol but not too much low ; is this correct ?

Guest siggey

hello siggey

1) i specify that i have a custom kernel on LCR-F 2.0

lcrf20_ritchen_921_v1.zip (i try lcrf20_ritchen_998.zip but it is unstable ; possibly undervolt will help)

and there various available (chocolate, ritchen etc)

try it, if it can't work it simply tell you a message

3) i think i understand now : higher the frequence is, higher the voltage must be, still you can lower the voltage with incredicontrol but not too much low ; is this correct ?

yes

Guest LUVLiquid

GREAT APP! mine can run @1228, and it's flying!

but, my settings wont save after every reboot, even I Set on boot, I'm on liquidnext mix 1.9.2 with a2sd

do any of you got the same problem as mine?

Guest siggey

GREAT APP! mine can run @1228, and it's flying!

but, my settings wont save after every reboot, even I Set on boot, I'm on liquidnext mix 1.9.2 with a2sd

do any of you got the same problem as mine?

Strange, are you sure that setting aren't save? Does your phone freeze at reboot? because if settings aren't saved and you boot at 1228 the phone surely freezes.

Guest LUVLiquid

I set all the settings as your screenshot, check the set on boot box, apply and quit the app. Then get back in incredicontrol without any reboot, the settings are all reset, set on boot isn't selected anymore, but i can still overclock to 1228 with setCPU, and cm setting shown I'm on 1228 as well.

everything works fine.

but once I reboot, and after it's done booting up, I straight to setcpu and overclock to 1228, it just hang, I need to pull the battery, then try it on CM settings again after the reboot, it's excatly the same so the set on boot setting in increditcontrol apprently not working. I have LNP installed but doesn't enable the use undervolt settings in it.

Really don't know what cause this.