[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest plegdroid

Tilal. i have a bug. apparently your updating this ROM on goo-inside by the second!

I'm getting so many OTA's then FC's about it. :P

believe it's a bug at goo's end, there's a update on market, that's ment to cure it. :)

edit, it's now had two updates today.

Edited by plegdroid

Guest syst3m68

believe it's a bug at goo's end, there's a update on market, that's ment to cure it. :)

edit, it's now had two updates today.

Yeah, seems to have fixed itself now.

Great news on the ROM.

and pleg, doing your bit for the Skater good. very clever. :P

Guest unomesmo

I can't wait more for the update.. my f5 key is going to break of reloading too much!!!! blink.giflaugh.gif

Please @tilal6991 upload the rom now! Let us test it!

Guest razzmataz1478

Actually - a bit of a change - uploading it in an hour or so.

Yesss...and....change log....not the tease you gave further up ;)

Guest Smt923

Is the radio missing or is it just my phone? For all I know ICS/CM9 doesn't have an FM radio but I used to use it a lot in the mornings, only just noticed it's gone, not an important thing though - looking forward to the update today woo

Edited by Smt923

Guest Gerycard

When I bought my Skate I only used it for a day before modding it, but I remember the sound being rather crisp and clean. After having tried both cm7 and cm9 it's been hizzing. Has anyone else encountered that noise?

Are you using a volume booster app? It maybe can cause that noise.

Guest FelixL

@tilal6991: The guy over @android-hilfe who "stole" your ROM, I've had a look at his original post he deleted afterwards, he clearly mentioned (twice) that your ROM is the base. Would it be okay for you if he re-releases his ROM, although he doesn't change that much (just adds some apps and some small tweaks)?

Guest Frankish

I'm sure tilal won't mind as long as credit is given. That's the whole point of Android that it is open. As long as people don't come here reporting bugs for this other version to tilal!

Guest XtremeGamer™

Hello,

i have the same Audio issue , but it didnt start when i flashed CM7 only when i started DSPmanager once i have this issue.

altho i did reflash so ? and it sounds like the actual speaker is broken :( , could it be that the DSP pushed it to far ?

Update:

as an test i flash Beats Audio zip onto the skate - with headphones= Great | on speaker same issue :'(

,Greetz

Xtremegamer

Edited by XtremeGamer™