[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest syst3m68

Let bug reporting happen here. to talk about what you'd like, please talk here. 127 pages of pretty much 'thanks' and what you'd want, which tilal has to search through for bug reports.

heres the discussion link. please be thoughtful and use it.

Thanks. :)

Guest mazzemazze

I think this will never become a bug thread, maybe so solf it another way

how would it be to wirte @BUG: "message", than you can search for bugs by using the search function...

Guest BladeSimon

I am really looking forward to the release today! The ROM will probably be able to use for daily usage and all the Skate-functions will work. Fantastic! Lalit for president!

Guest syst3m68

are there any news how is MIUI going or if IceSkater fixes being included?

This is the base ROM for MIUISkater, so tilal can't make progress on MIUI without fixes for this, which is why most of the work has been focused here, rather than MIUI. i'm sure with the new build with several new fixes, MIUI will be vastly improved! :)

Guest PedroVader
OMG when will the new rom published... i cant wait for it.

You'll have to...this thread has no chance of staying alive for bugs only now.:angry:

1st and only rule of Cmod: don't ask for ETA's

Guest PedroVader
So far the progress has been amazing. Can someone tell me what this 'preview' thing is? Sounds stupid I know but ....

Its just the live view you see on the screen before you hit the shutter button :D

Guest plegdroid

tiny niggle with all the builds, is the boot animation is set at the wrong screen size, it's set to close, not a big deal and nothing that could not be fixed with a txt editor, but thought would flag up as a constructive post :)

Guest gitly-git

Just a comment on the general chat versus testing debate. I had a blade previously and the CM7 thread was closed down and restarted a few times. The latest version runs to over 600 pages!

Unfortunately general chat is just part of the excitement generated by a fantastic new ROM.

Guest dt_matthews

surely creating a new bug thread would be the most practical way of giving visibility to the issues, that thread can then be zealously pruned and we can leave this one for all the detritus and general chatter ;)

Guest domenico lamberti

i see what you did there :D

also slight bug, like calculator, people who are having gallery hiccups, force close it then open it upside down, works flawlessly for me every time

Where is our man.........Mr Anderson !!