[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest plegdroid

Great news all round (almost) it seems.

Still same status as before but looking into some exciting areas which could lead to interesting results

(yes the above passage is deliberately vague...)

ahhhh, adreno 2xx ? you have got arm7 to work on a arm6 device before ;)

Guest tilal6991

ahhhh, adreno 2xx ? you have got arm7 to work on a arm6 device before ;)

No lol. Not that good.

Rom is now smoother in some areas and I think I know what's causing the colour banding. Will test a fix for it tommorow.

Guest plegdroid

No lol. Not that good.

Rom is now smoother in some areas and I think I know what's causing the colour banding. Will test a fix for it tommorow.

:lol: , I quite like the colour banding, I originally thought it part of the render. as always willing to test, and thankful for your work :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest dt_matthews

:lol: , I quite like the colour banding, I originally thought it part of the render. as always willing to test, and thankful for your work :)

Yes if you need any specific testing happy to help.current build is a great ROM. Huge respect :-)

Guest paling1985

Hey guys. This is a CyanogenMod 9 port for the ZTE Skate. This is a replacement for my CyanogenMod 7 Nightly builds. This is ICS!!!

Rom Details:

• Android 4.0.3 - Ice Cream Sandwich!
  • Synced with latest CyanogenMod 9 repos
  • 2.6.35 kernel - based on ZTE stock
  • Full HW acceleration makes it faster than Gingerbread!
    My sources:
    • Device - github.com/tilal6991
    • Kernel - github.com/TomGiordano/kernel_zte_blade
      Thanks go to:
      • Tom Giordano - being my mentor in developing for ZTE devices and basically being a general legend
      • CM Team for making an awesome ROM base
      • Skywave, Tom B and the rest of the ICS4Blade team - I, uh, "borrowed" a lot of their fixes
      • The community - for testing and enthusing - I love doing what I do because of you guys

SEE SECOND POST FOR MORE INFO!

FLASH ORDER:

[*]First: you should get the GAPPs and ROM and put them on your SD card[*]Now FORMAT SYSTEM <- VERY IMPORTANT[*]Then flash the ROM[*]After this wipe data[*]Then reboot out of recovery and let it boot into the ROM[*]After you let it sit on the launcher for ~ 5 minutes then reboot into recovery again[*]Now flash the GAPPs zip[*]And reboot out of recovery[*]The ROM should boot[*]Let it sit on launcher for another 5 minutes to stabilise.[*]If you still have problems post on the thread.

Download:

Automatic:

From Goo-Inside Me app - recommended - Download the app from the Market and navigate to the latest build. Download it and the GAPPs - both are on the same page

Manual:

09/03/2012 - http://goo-inside.me...kate-signed.zip

Google Apps (Market, Gmail, etc.) - http://goo-inside.me...0304-signed.zip

Brush , zte n960 screen is not touch<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); "> when support zte n960 network CDMA2000 1x/EVDO Rev.A 800MHz

Guest dt_matthews

is adobe or anyone else working on providing arm6 ics flash support? what are you guys doing or are you just doing without?

Edited by dt_matthews

Guest PedroVader
There are no breakthroughs. I said I was looking into some stuff but none of it never led to anything.

Anything you think is worth uploading is good for all of us :D

I'm guessing there'll be a bit of spit & polish throughout, can't see how it could be any more stable...;)

Guest dt_matthews

when you say straight flash do you mean first post procedure doesnt apply and the zip can simply be flashed without any other cwm operations?

Guest plegdroid

when you say straight flash do you mean first post procedure doesnt apply and the zip can simply be flashed without any other cwm operations?

oh yes, don't wipe anything ...

once it's booting, it will tell you android is optimizing.

Edited by plegdroid

Guest plegdroid

cool, just wanted to check, great stuff

rule of thumb, any rom update made by the same dev, within the same android version of the same rom, just update without wiping anything. a change to version # eg, 4.0.3 to 4.0.5 ect, or totally different rom, Swedish snow to ice amour ect, wipe everything but your sdcard. :)

Edited by plegdroid