[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest plegdroid

the new build, findings very snappy.,and crisp, got a few rendering issues when long press to kill app, but I'll reboot the phone first before confirming this. thank you Tilal :D

Guest plegdroid

i could mirror it but i don't know if tilal wants us to do that?

anyone know if he has said no in the past?

there has been mirrors before, and I can never recall Tilal requesting that they arnt, if it's still on this thread....... but in no way am I speaking on behalf of Tilal. :)

Guest hugobosslives

you know him better than me.....

i don't really mind either way. but people often complain about goo manager and i could upload it to mediafire or something in no time at all

EDIT: decided to start uploading it. will post the link in a couple secs when its uploaded. if anyone thinks i shouldn't post the link do say and i will delete immediately as i know some devs love keeping count of downloads etc

Edited by hugobosslives

Guest plegdroid

you know him better than me.....

i don't really mind either way. but people often complain about goo manager and i could upload it to mediafire or something in no time at all

EDIT: decided to start uploading it. will post the link in a couple secs when its uploaded. if anyone thinks i shouldn't post the link do say and i will delete immediately as i know some devs love keeping count of downloads etc

gut would say mirror :)

render issue still on kill app with back key, yes gallery and calc still not working. going to try softkeys from the last build..

Edited by plegdroid

Guest plegdroid

softkeys from the previous build working fine :)

but Razzmataz has updated from the new build also.

Edited by plegdroid

Guest huxxxley

Some reason i cannot get Google Apps to install, worked fine ive followed the steps but just cannot get any of the Google stuff to be on the phone very strange

Guest kuroi

Just installed the newest update, you are great tilal! ^_^

I like the new bootscreen, but would it be possible to install the old one if I get bored with this one?

As for bugs ans such: cam preview working as advertised :D.

While browsing through different menus and such, I noticed that the whole OS is much less laggy. Animations are really fluid now, it's great!

What else? Ah, yes. When I'm trying to use calculator the whole screen goes yellow (but it's possible to turn the app off), gallery workswell, but I think I'll just stick with QuickPic (got used to it already^^). Didn't notice anything bad happening with calendar.

Oh, and there is some bug with photo gallery widget (no idea if this is a known issue though, sorry) - it crashes when I try to specify a folder to show on the desktop.

And thanks for the tip with goo app - downloaded the update :)

Guest Recze

Tilal have you fixed the message issue? (when you have a lot of message and you want to delete what is most below and it deletes the top message)

Guest JetKun

cool tilal!

ill reflash only if you want n me to test stuff from now on , but can't wait! just some stability and ext3 jssues to fix and thia is my daily dricer

Guest tilal6991

Could someone please do a full installation tutorial it would be brilliant. (I have flashed a ROM before and stuff)

Thanks

Normal process of flashing a rom. A guide is on the first page.

Guest razzmataz1478

Camera working briiliant..

I can confirm screen rendering issues when killing app with back key.

Calculator is still only working upside down. Gallery working when accessed from camera.

Guest plegdroid

@Tilal, morning, abit of mirroring was posted last night, I went with my gut that you would not be pigged off due to issues with goo. can I please just verify that would not have been your wishs or not, as always will respect your wishes :)

basically are you ok with that if only on this thread.

Edited by plegdroid

Guest chrislarabi

Great Job Tilal!!!!!!!!!!!!

But i have a question, is there a possibility to increase phone conversation volume, coz i find it to low. Thx

Guest vincent56

I just installed it .... I can confirm that the cam works!

the gallery is still not working but replaced by QuickPic and picasa

super long battery life

wifi ok

sms ok

gps not tested ...

Installation takes only 10 minutes .... (if you follow the tutorial no problems)

Great job tilal (and tom g ) thanks!!

Edited by vincent56

Guest brookergray

No mine is seen fine, i want to use the extra partition to instal apps on natively rather the crap move after setup you usually get

apps2ext script is not included.

Use this to make it work: