[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest plegdroid

yeah, :lol: the one thing I never really use that seems to be working is calculator. usually just freeze it out, but forgot to, tried it and.....

post-910238-133258788675_thumb.png

Guest filipilic

also the camera crashes when sliding the zoom to fast back and forth (who does that anyway, just a note) also camera seems to be to bright, u can compare with the lines showing up when slidning the zoom back and forth

Guest eLJay

I tried the latest version but got a clock error when I started it up and could not get the Wifi and USB to connect correctly.

Might be me not clearing enough.

Other than that no problems found, though I don't use bluetooth.

I'll await the official release in case it needs clearing.

Correction - the USB might have been due to a dodgy USB cable.

Edited by eLJay

Guest stiefanu

In gingerbread I tried go launcher and was using a lot of go apps like the one to manage power settings. Do you believe this launcher is better?

Mmh, i prefer this launcher beacuse it's more simple and it's like the stock one; but if you want something more customizable and with lots of services, Go Launcher is much better than this :D It depends on what you want!

Now i find out that Go Power Master can be used also with Apex Launcher!

Edited by stiefanu

Guest mrvlhs

Mmh, i prefer this launcher beacuse it's more simple and it's like the stock one; but if you want something more customizable and with lots of services, Go Launcher is much better than this :D It depends on what you want!

I want something reaaaaly fast and looking like the stock ice cream :)

I'm struggling to manage contacts. Any tips with that? The gallery is pretty screwed up so I can't even add photos from my cellphone

Edited by mrvlhs

Guest unomesmo

Everything is ok with wifi reception?

@Bug

Wifi for me is not good at all.

Normal use is ok but I cant use apps to transfer file like Remote Desktop or AirDroid. Those apps don't find wifi in the mobile

post-952527-0-59093900-1332591097_thumb.

Edited by unomesmo

Guest carpon

another thing might help us to find out what going on with me

i tried old version of the Gapps , the market appears at last but when i open it , it crashes !

Guest unomesmo

The left Icons on notification bar are darker and smaller than in other rom.Is it so in all ICS roms? Or only in this one? It is not nice to me..

post-952527-0-48505700-1332591596_thumb.

Guest stiefanu

I want something reaaaaly fast and looking like the stock ice cream :)

I'm struggling to manage contacts. Any tips with that? The gallery is pretty screwed up so I can't even add photos from my cellphone

I use SincMyPix to sync contact pictures with facebook :) and when i change Rom, they restore automatically from google account!

The first time you use it, you have to link each contact with the facebook profile, so it's a long process, but then you can just backup and restore them from your google account (if contact are linked to your account)!

Here the app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nloko.android.syncmypix&feature=search_result

Edited by stiefanu

Guest cooler11

Ok, I just installed it!

How it is supposed to start installing my apps, when there is no file manager inside?

I have my own file manager too, but I have first to install it, and then install a ton of apks!

But how can install the first apk? With no file manager?

Guest brookergray

Color banding

Floccinaucinihilipilification

The left Icons on notification bar are darker and smaller than in other rom.Is it so in all ICS roms? Or only in this one? It is not nice to me..

ICS automatically resizes and colors notification icons so developers are supposed to provide a white image that ics colors. But most devs (and in your case users too) are lazy bastards who don't care about design guidelines. Unfortunately google+ devs fall into this category.

Titanium Backup has an option to set notification icon in settings it will look better.

Edited by brookergray

Guest cooler11

How can I set as default my beloved awlauncher?

It keeps returning to its own launcher from time to time. For example when I turn on-off usb debugging mode, I lose my launcher, and I still try to get back to its environment.

Guest plegdroid

How can I set as default my beloved awlauncher?

It keeps returning to its own launcher from time to time. For example when I turn on-off usb debugging mode, I lose my launcher, and I still try to get back to its environment.

freeze out trebuchet, that will force aw to be default.

Edited by plegdroid