[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest gacama

With s2e working only remains bt working and solving native browser issues to be a 100% usable rom :)

Enviado desde mi ZTE Skate usando Tapatalk

Guest eLJay

Okay I got the WiFi running by wiping the data, now how do I get my very important user data and apps from my backed up Ice Warrior III+ installation?

Installing another gallery app (I use qik pic) and setting it as the default viewer solved my mms download issue.

When we have flash, iplayer and the camcorder fixed this rom will be irreplaceable once again thanks to tilal and co for making my skate skate :-)

Guest rangeoshun

Okay I got the WiFi running by wiping the data, now how do I get my very important user data and apps from my backed up Ice Warrior III+ installation?

You should back up your account settings and such to google, and download the most importand stuff on the clean install. IMO.

Guest plegdroid

you can't, ics and gingerbread don't mix. saved apk are fine to install as long as no data is migrated from gingerbread. the consensus is to re input all your settings and stuff freshly within ics and make backups of all your apk and settings again within ics. :)

edit: like the above two posts have just stated :D

Edited by plegdroid

Guest eLJay

Cheers, one more thing though, after clearing the data my installation does not appear to have the google play market.

Is there a zip install for that?

I have looked but can't see a usable zip anywhere.

I found an apk eventually, doesn't work though.

Edited by eLJay

Guest urbanrebel

Barcode scanning when using the camera doesn't seem to work as well.

The Rom is getting there! At least my battery lasts longer than 12 hours now!

Edited by urbanrebel

Guest plegdroid

Cheers, one more thing though, after clearing the data my installation does not appear to have the google play market.

Is there a zip install for that?

I have looked but can't see a usable zip anywhere.

I found an apk eventually, doesn't work though.

evening, assuming you downloaded the rom via the, goo inside me app, the page within goo that asks download rom also asks download gapps, sorry that was the easiest way I could advise to get it from :)

or@ the op. just under the rom download link.

Edited by plegdroid

Guest droidbittin

Last zip file didn't work for some, this one should work for everyone on CM9

Only tested on CMW 5

Still got CWM 4 on my phone, will try with that thanks :)

Guest SergioPoverony

Installing another gallery app (I use qik pic) and setting it as the default viewer solved my mms download issue.

When we have flash, iplayer and the camcorder fixed this rom will be irreplaceable once again thanks to tilal and co for making my skate skate :-)

in gallery not default setting, after add gallery widget on desctop and select image for view, gallery it's fine working.

Edited by SergioPoverony

Guest eLJay

@eLJay :)

Oh Cool, I looked at that and thought it looked handy - this should be used all over the place.

(I had already updated the GApps but didn't seem to get the Android market).

I have lots of memory left so I'll try Goo instead and over write it.

Thanks to all for your guidance!

I'm going to have to think of a good app idea to train myself to write android apps.

Guest ArcticFox

I keep getting a Data Roaming error telling me I have lost data connectivity. I dont have data roaming switched on but mobile data is enabled.

How can i stop it.

I keep getting a Data Roaming error telling me I have lost data connectivity. I dont have data roaming switched on but mobile data is enabled.

How can i stop it.

Are you on orange or T-Mobile? You need data/national roaming enabled in case the phone switches between them.

Guest dt_matthews

Are you on orange or T-Mobile? You need data/national roaming enabled in case the phone switches between them.

that wouldnt risk roaming on other (ie not t-mob or orange) networks (and possible charges) would it or would that be disctated by APN's?

Guest gacama
Flash player needed for this rom. cant play on-line movies. any suggestions?

No flash for arm 6 devices in ICS

Enviado desde mi ZTE Skate usando Tapatalk

that wouldnt risk roaming on other (ie not t-mob or orange) networks (and possible charges) would it or would that be disctated by APN's?

Whichever one you're on you'll switch to the other if you loose signal. Your APN will always be the same, but you need data roaming enabled to keep browsing when the switch happens.

Guest ArcticFox

Ah hah!

Yes I'm on T-Mobile, I was just worried about something glitching and erroneously running up a massive roaming bill.

Guest plegdroid

Unofficial Android 4.0.4 changelog

Performance improvements

Battery stats bug fixed

Long-pressing on a blank spot on the last page

of app tray bug is gone

3G/4G radio switch improvements

Signal strength improvements

New PRIMELA03 Bootloader

Boot up time reduced

Auto-brightness smooth transition change

Camera refocus by long-pressing shutter