[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest felystar

I don't know how it works in this particular case, but a lot of phones will say they are 100% charged when they are around 95% charged because fully charging lithium batteries can reduce their usable life, so it may be normal to get that drop when you unplug it. Also to know how a ROM really behaves on battery you should at least wait a couple of days or three.

oh, ok thanks. I'm making an app right now in appinventor and to test it , I use the debug mode, so I disabled the option in the Zte Setting to charge when on USB, but it still charges, so is it bad for the battery to be charging when USB is plugged?

I have the phone always connected, even when I'm testing the packaged app, so I don't normally plugged it out, so what do u think about it?

Guest tomassz82

oh, ok thanks. I'm making an app right now in appinventor and to test it , I use the debug mode, so I disabled the option in the Zte Setting to charge when on USB, but it still charges, so is it bad for the battery to be charging when USB is plugged?

I have the phone always connected, even when I'm testing the packaged app, so I don't normally plugged it out, so what do u think about it?

It won't harm your battery.

Edited by tomassz82

softkeys are working :D

So I would assume cm9 theme is still good to go then....cool less work for me :lol:

Are the deep sleep problems gone ?

Did you fix that tilal?

edit: deep sleep still not there for mesad.gif

Edited by Guest

Guest felystar

Very important bugs!!

I have played three games.

-angry birds space

-wheere is my water

-ceramic destroyer

And what moves in those games like the birds in angy birds is replaced by a white box...

But....much better battery life for mw!

EDIT: wrong... it is very temperamental. Doing same rhinf sometimes drain more sometimes less...

Edited by felystar

Guest tomassz82

Very important bugs!!

I have played three games.

-angry birds space

-wheere is my water

-ceramic destroyer

And what moves in those games like the birds in angy birds is replaced by a white box...

But....much better battery life for mw!

EDIT: wrong... it is very temperamental. Doing same rhinf sometimes drain more sometimes less...

I downloaded AB Space just because of your post. On my phone it works well, no white boxes.

Battery life:

Did you do a clean install? If yes, wait one or two full drains and charges, it will normalize battery life.

Edited by tomassz82

Guest felystar

I downloaded AB Space just because of your post. On my phone it works well, no white boxes.

Battery life:

Did you do a clean install? If yes, wait one or two full drains and charges, it will normalize battery life.

No clean install, was an update, maybe angry birds doesnt work because I moved it with link2sd...

But whatever dont mind because im thinking about changing to gb. Because I have been having the same battery life since I installed the rom for the first time... and some things that does not work in cm9 ... but when it is more everything :) i will come back to it. And I will get on with everyrhing that hapoens with it. Good night

Guest carpon

@tilal6991

this version is way faster and smoother than ever , thanks man

but i feel that wi fi is weaker than any other rom specially GB , am i wright ?

is there any way to make it better ?

Edited by carpon

Guest Pillhead

some one help me please. I have the rom from last month. And despite its glitches i love it and have got it set just how i like it now.

I have a 32 gb card installed and link2sd with all my apps etc.

Please can some one tell me the best way to get the new rom and get my phone back to how it was please.

how does titanuim handle the link2sd side of it? if i made a back up and the reinstalled#?

Guest bob214

some one help me please. I have the rom from last month. And despite its glitches i love it and have got it set just how i like it now.

I have a 32 gb card installed and link2sd with all my apps etc.

Please can some one tell me the best way to get the new rom and get my phone back to how it was please.

how does titanuim handle the link2sd side of it? if i made a back up and the reinstalled#?

If your phone is just the way you like it, why update?

@tilal6991

thanks for your works ,fast and nice!

but i can't calibrate proximity sensor,if i click it,will say "zte settings has stopped."{sorry for my english}

This happens for me too,force closes.

Guest Pillhead

If your phone is just the way you like it, why update?

in case the new version sorts out the screen glitches i get and flickering occasionally

Guest timoti111

Wow it is so fast. Much faster than GB. I found one bug keyboard is reacting littlebit slow. But is there any way to get adobe flash working because on gb it worked good.

Guest ro888

Hi, I am running into a few problems:

1. On the flash steps:

• First: you should get the GAPPs and ROM and put them on your SD card
  • Now FORMAT SYSTEM <- VERY IMPORTANT
  • Then flash the ROM and any patches (if applicable)
  • After this wipe data

What is the difference between FORMAT SYSTEM and wipe data???? I could only find the wipe data/user setting in the recovery manager. Could someone clarify it?

2. After the installation, I couldn't find the Google Maps and file manager, why???

3. It doesn't recognize my SD card for some reason although it works in the recovery mode, my SD card get two partition, one in FAT32 and the other in EXT4, is it a problem?

Guest akaladba

Hello you lovely people! Is anyone else getting no 3G on giffgaff?

I've been keeping up to date with the latest ROMs on this thread for a while now, but the best I ever get is `H`.

If some of the rest of you have 3G on giffgaff, then I guess I'll contact them, but I've only had this issue since installing this ROM -- which is OSSUM by the way :)

Guest akaladba

Oh, that reminds me: I'm pretty sure deep sleep works for me, but my available battery plummets really really fast when the screen is on...

Guest brookergray

Hi, I am running into a few problems:

1. On the flash steps:

• First: you should get the GAPPs and ROM and put them on your SD card
  • Now FORMAT SYSTEM <- VERY IMPORTANT
  • Then flash the ROM and any patches (if applicable)
  • After this wipe data

What is the difference between FORMAT SYSTEM and wipe data???? I could only find the wipe data/user setting in the recovery manager. Could someone clarify it?

2. After the installation, I couldn't find the Google Maps and file manager, why???

3. It doesn't recognize my SD card for some reason although it works in the recovery mode, my SD card get two partition, one in FAT32 and the other in EXT4, is it a problem?

There's no file manager, and maps wasn't included in GB either, you have to get them from the market.

Wow it is so fast. Much faster than GB. I found one bug keyboard is reacting littlebit slow. But is there any way to get adobe flash working because on gb it worked good.

No, flash is not possible on the skate.