[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Yes there is cracked flash 11 for armv6 and on gb it is working good

That will not work on coldfusionX.

Abode had to update for ICS and the cracked version is not that version.

Guest dt_matthews

any bright spark have a way of calibrating the prox. sensor given the zte settings applet is crashing?

Edited by dt_matthews

Guest SteveCl

any bright spark have a way of calibrating the prox. sensor given the zte settings applet is crashing?

There is a stand alone ZTE app on Google Play for this - but I don't know if it would be any better. Still no harm to give it a try.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cn.zte.ProximeitySensorClib&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNuLnp0ZS5Qcm94aW1laXR5U2Vuc29yQ2xpYiJd

Guest rangeoshun

The new drivers really boosted 3d performance. Antutu sais 570 instead of 490, which was the previous. Neocore run at 40.2 fps. These results ar the best so far I got without OCing! Thank you!

With 960hz OC: Antutu3D 670, Neocore 44.3 fps :)

Plus: The anti-aliasing gives extra niceness to the borders!

Edited by rangeoshun

Guest ro888

On the flash steps:<br style="color: rgb(75, 75, 75); font-family: georgia, 'trebuchet ms'; font-size: 13px; font-style: italic; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); ">

• First: you should get the GAPPs and ROM and put them on your SD card
  • Now FORMAT SYSTEM <- VERY IMPORTANT
  • Then flash the ROM and any patches (if applicable)
  • After this wipe data

<br style="color: rgb(75, 75, 75); font-family: georgia, 'trebuchet ms'; font-size: 13px; font-style: italic; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); "><br style="color: rgb(75, 75, 75); font-family: georgia, 'trebuchet ms'; font-size: 13px; font-style: italic; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); ">What is the difference between FORMAT SYSTEM and wipe data???? I could only find the wipe data/user setting in the recovery manager. Could someone clarify it?

Guest plegdroid

On the flash steps:<br style="color: rgb(75, 75, 75); font-family: georgia, 'trebuchet ms'; font-size: 13px; font-style: italic; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); ">

• After this wipe data

<br style="color: rgb(75, 75, 75); font-family: georgia, 'trebuchet ms'; font-size: 13px; font-style: italic; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); "><br style="color: rgb(75, 75, 75); font-family: georgia, 'trebuchet ms'; font-size: 13px; font-style: italic; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); ">What is the difference between FORMAT SYSTEM and wipe data???? I could only find the wipe data/user setting in the recovery manager. Could someone clarify it?

format system is in mounts and storage :)

• After this wipe data

Have a read, you might learn something.

http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile/what-is-clockworkmod-recovery-and-how-to-use-it-on-android-complete-guide/

Guest pesqueira

Great sound

This rom is better and better every day

The sound is..... Great. Wow

And the graphics is smooth and fast

Thank s so much

Guest Frankish
Hello you lovely people! Is anyone else getting no 3G on giffgaff?

I've been keeping up to date with the latest ROMs on this thread for a while now, but the best I ever get is `H`.

If some of the rest of you have 3G on giffgaff, then I guess I'll contact them, but I've only had this issue since installing this ROM -- which is OSSUM by the way

That's funny... But seriously H is faster than 3G!

Guest UnbelievablyScrewed

Looks cool. Can't wait to see the final result. Nice work mate =]

Edited by UnbelievablyScrewed

Guest amren

Hi

I cant download the last ROM update from the advice link....

Do I need first to open up and account and sign in???

Previous ROM updates have never given me any problem to download from the adviced link...

THANKS FOR HELP..

Guest amren

no, you don't. just open the link and click in free download

THANK YOU FOR GIVING OF YOUR TIME AND ANSWER

I now use the Deposit Files Filemanager and downloading seems working..even it it takes long time...

again, thanks..

Guest pandalorian

Right, something's borked I think. I left my phone out for around, 6 hours, came back, battery down 86% to 33

So the new build has some battery drainer?:< Was about to download,tho im fine with the 03.31 build.

Guest plegdroid

Right, something's borked I think. I left my phone out for around, 6 hours, came back, battery down 86% to 33

getting a degree of suspend, could be related..

edit: try freezing out zte settings and see if that improves battery drain.

post-910238-133373600563_thumb.png

Edited by plegdroid

Guest pctv007

Hi Guys !

On the 31/03 ver, I have no Data Connection in 3G. I have network (full) and a H is showing, but every app says "no connection"

It worked ok with the 30/03 one. Any Idea ?

THX

PS I'm in France, using "Free" network

Edited by pctv007

Guest chrislarabi

Hi Guys !

On the 31/03 ver, I have no Data Connection in 3G. I have network (full) and a H is showing, but every app says "no connection"

It worked ok with the 30/03 one. Any Idea ?

THX

PS I'm in France, using "Free" network

Salut, as tu essayé d'activer National data roaming? Ce pourait être la solution. Je ne vis pas en France mais selon ce que je lis sur internet, le reseau free communte souvent sur le réseau orange, ce qui correspond à un roaming national.