[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest syst3m68

This has probably been asked 100+ times, but is the previewless camera bug fixed in latest?

EDIT: Hell, thats broken.

Edited by syst3m68

Guest favod

Try beautiful Widgets from the market, it works with most roms

post-669012-133421124653_thumb.jpg

i have tried it and it does work but i dont want all the weather crap that comes along with it i tried the AOKPFusionX rom and it had a decent digital clock with it

Guest plegdroid

i have tried it and it does work but i dont want all the weather crap that comes along with it i tried the AOKPFusionX rom and it had a decent digital clock with it

fancy Widgets, you can turn off all the bunf, and just have the clock.

Guest tilal6991

Due to unforeseen and unfortunate circumstances, I have suspended all development of my ROMs on both ZTE devices for indefinite period.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused and hope that someone can continue my work in my stead - all my sources are on GitHub so feel free to use them to compile the source.

Thanks again for all your support and hope to return to development soon.

Goodbye for now.

Guest droidbittin

Due to unforeseen and unfortunate circumstances, I have suspended all development of my ROMs on both ZTE devices for indefinite period.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused and hope that someone can continue my work in my stead - all my sources are on GitHub so feel free to use them to compile the source.

Goodbye for now.

hope this is a late April Joke or the circumstances gets fixed or somone else take over i love your roms man

Guest tilal6991

hope this is a late April Joke or the circumstances gets fixed or somone else take over i love your roms man

Unfortunately this is not a joke. See and subsequent posts for more info.

Guest plegdroid

Goodbye for now.

what ever is going on in your real life comes first ,really appreciate all you've done for us all, hope to here from you not to long into the distant future. with great respect for you, and your work. and you take care :)

Guest nacsrio

Hello,

excuse my stupidity, I would like to know how to install GAPPS already installed the rom, but when I go to recovery, i can not install gapps.

show how to install please

thanks

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Goodbye for now.

Lalit, you're a legend here.

Thanks very much for everything you have done to the Skate community.

Good luck!

Guest holtend

Goodbye for now.

Thanks for all the great work you have done for us Skate owners :)

Guest holtend

Hello,

excuse my stupidity, I would like to know how to install GAPPS already installed the rom, but when I go to recovery, i can not install gapps.

show how to install please

thanks

After you have installed ROM then reboot into recovery and install it then , hope it helps

Guest syst3m68

Damn, hope everythings okay and hope your back soon! And i hope someone can take over ICS development.

You're like, %75 of development around here, and will be missed. :(

Good luck and goodbye tilal!

Guest creedence

Dear Tilal!

No, no, please do not stop! What do we do now without you? sad.gif

You're a Grand developer. I think I get drunk tonight once mercilessly! excl.gif

Thank you for everything! Good luck and much success! wub.gif

Cheers

Guest tilal6991

Just to say - my absence is unlikely to be permanent. Most likely I will come back to development in around a month's time.

Thanks for all the messages :P

Guest creedence

Just to say - my absence is unlikely to be permanent. Most likely I will come back to development in around a month's time.

Super! Super! Super! Great news! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I get drunk anyway! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest пенис

Super! Super! Super! Great news! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I get drunk anyway! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I'll take a couple bottles of vodka to celebrate he''ll come back after a while. blink.gif

Guest syst3m68

No problem, good to hear you'll be back! :D look forward to it! you'll have to hit me up on twitter when your back. :D

I'll take a couple bottles of vodka to celebrate he''ll come back after a while. blink.gif

i'll drink to that. :D

Guest plegdroid

you take care, see you when your back :D

Guest syst3m68

Does anyone have a 31/03 build they could upload for me? my phone seems to well and truly rejects the latest two builds. :) if possible, please PM me the link, or post here. i've had to reset my computer due to windows 8 being crappy so lost all my previous builds. :(