[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest satanovsyn

In this CM9, which I have installed now I dont have market and its no posiible to

instal TPT helper.

That I must reflash CM9 to other ROM and inside this I must change partition through

TPT.

And after I can flash CM9 back.

Its possible to have dualboot on ZTE skate?

Got CM9 environment ready, merged kgsl and other related code from tilal's github into my S3 kernel, successfully built rom from source.

Booting.... :) But needs further changes because trebuchet FCs and I have some adreno error messages in logcat. Probably some libs still need some update...

I will try to continue with some more experiments.

Guest razzmataz1478

Got CM9 environment ready, merged kgsl and other related code from tilal's github into my S3 kernel, successfully built rom from source.

Booting.... :) But needs further changes because trebuchet FCs and I have some adreno error messages in logcat. Probably some libs still need some update...

Cool thanks ceco!

Guest plegdroid

thanks for taking the time to progress this :)

Guest fuddman

By restoring coldfusion from backup you also restored its original kernel that replaced S3 you installed previously. So I am pretty sure you are not running S3 after restore. You can check the kernel info in Settings / About phone

So why do I have a fully working camera preview then? I'm confused, didn't think it was working on build from 31st March?

Guest plegdroid

So why do I have a fully working camera preview then? I'm confused, didn't think it was working on build from 31st March?

the camera did work on this build, it was the 05-04-12 build that broke preview :)

Guest utternoob

Let's hope that when tilal comes back, the fee niggles are sorted, then it becomes possibly the best rom around in the skate community

Guest sui785

I have an issue with GMail and Facebook, as soon as I start scrolling an email message / on the Facebook news feed, everything goes white. I can still click on the links but I can't see them.

Sent from my ZTE Skate using Tapatalk 2

Bad news, friends.

Got to the point with my kernel when I ended up with version behaving exactly the same as the last tilal's one.

1) wifi working

2) bluetooth broken

3) cam preview broken (flickering)

I think it has to do with new kgsl (adreno libs) and all related changes.

One thing I can try is to go back to version from march where cam and bt are working

and try to fix wifi. But I don't know if it's worth it going back to older release... Looks to me as step backwards.

One solution would be to go back to release from march and fix wifi. But this is tilal's rom and thread. He probably wouldn't be happy about it.