[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest jul57640

cool thanks for all of your work

what's about the battery drain with camera?

Edited by jul57640

Guest favod

Just pondering what is the difference between the updates for 07/04 and the latest one?

not being rude or mean but did u know u can edit ur post so u dont have to fill the board up with comments seconds apart ?

Guest plegdroid
http://goo.im/devs/tilal6991/skate/CyanogenMod/update-cm-9-20120502-NIGHTLY-skate-signed.zip

Another new build. Main change is that camera preview should now work. Its temperamental on 5mp but 3mp works well.

Also the framework has not changed so old softkeys will work.

evening, camera still temperamental on 3meg, does work, able to take a few pictures, then locks up, long press so you can get out of the camera. then when re launch the camera, get error, unable to connect to camera. a reboot resets the camera and preview, then it's the same cycle over. yes softkeys still working :)

Guest trueno2k
http://goo.im/devs/t...kate-signed.zip

Another new build. Main change is that camera preview should now work. Its temperamental on 5mp but 3mp works well.

Also the framework has not changed so old softkeys will work.

On the last two build I noticed that qemu.sf.lcd_density is now been omitted from build.prop... Is there no need for this code anymore?

Guest favod

It is easier to just download LCD density modder which does the work for you and even will download a modded market to make apps compatible even if your density is set to 200dpi

can u tell me what app u mean and where i get a modded market from ?

Guest plegdroid
If you use camera I'm afraid there is a chance that deep sleep wont work and crazy drain will happen.

:lol: morning, yes battery drain and no deep sleep. it's was worth the testing, 01-05-12 build with no camera hack is recommended as a daily if no camera is not an issue. I can't remember when I've needed one at work, so 01-05-12 back on :D:P

Guest SingleWolf
What should we do? stop using the camera? Until a new release come?

You can rollback to 28.04 build. Of course you lose improvements introduced in last two builds, but get working deep sleep and relatively working camera :)

Edited by SingleWolf

Guest chrislarabi

You can rollback to 28.04 build. Of course you lose improvements introduced in last two builds, but get working deep sleep and relatively working camera :)

What your forget is: The camera patch also cause battery drain. I'm already on the 01-05-12 build, and i dont intend to use camera.

Guest trueno2k
On the last two build I noticed that qemu.sf.lcd_density is now been omitted from build.prop... Is there no need for this code anymore?
BUMP

Guest eddev

Following a fresh install of the 1.05.12 update I had a problem with battery drain due to not entering deep sleep, which seemed to be due to wakelocks caused by locationmanagerservice.

I'm not convinced it was the actual cure, but I changed the CPU governor to Smartassv2 and it seems to have fixed it.

Guest C3C0

I made some progress with camera. But it's still far from stable. The good thing is that

I have completely revised the libcamera source code to get it inline with

proprietary liboemcamera.so. I am having 5Mpix preview and taking pictures work but

it's still temperamental. Needs more debugging and time.

Guest trueno2k
Sorry to make this a third time bump but could someone or Tilal please tell me whether the qemu.sf.lcd_density code is not needed or it can be still used but not required?... Cheers!...

Guest gacama
I made some progress with camera. But it's still far from stable. The good thing is that

I have completely revised the libcamera source code to get it inline with

proprietary liboemcamera.so. I am having 5Mpix preview and taking pictures work but

it's still temperamental. Needs more debugging and time.

No problems take your time, thank you ceco

Guest tilal6991
Sorry to make this a third time bump but could someone or Tilal please tell me whether the qemu.sf.lcd_density code is not needed or it can be still used but not required?... Cheers!...

Its not needed any more.

Guest utternoob

Jolly good :)

Edit: Is there any way of installing CM9 music player with this?

Edited by utternoob

Guest jul57640

hello tilal

did you saw on cfx blade forum there a way to fix camera with airplanemodfix???

do you think it really work or just as same as with camera patch?