[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest hugobosslives

Today, when I opened the system tray, I realized that the clock had bad the time. It kept running but with the incorrect time.

Both the other applications and in Settings> Date and time, were ok.

I've had it do this on a few builds lately, no need to reboot, just reset the clock in settings/time and date

yer the time has be buggered for me in the last few builds too. When I was clicking the power button to check time/texts on the lockscreen it would display the time at which i last locked it. (i.e if i sent a text a 2.03 it would still display 2.03 when i check my phone an hour later at 3pm). If i relocked and then unlocked the time would jump to the right time. But that was annoying so I manually set the time which seems to have fixed it :D

but this is definitely not something that lalit should concern himself with.

other things are way more important and this obviously isn't affecting/annoying most people as more people would have mentioned it.

carry on as before :)

Guest WiiSky70

Is this normal ??? Google Play Books isn't yet supported even with 11/05 build from C3C0?

post-979671-0-56649900-1336930754_thumb.

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest unomesmo

other things are way more important and this obviously isn't affecting/annoying most people as more people would have mentioned it.

carry on as before :)...

Provided that if the alarm works well and we do not be late to work ... If not, I think it could be a very important issue...

Guest plegdroid
Is this normal ??? Google Play Books isn't yet supported even with 11/05 build from C3C0?

seems ok, it's just let me download it and install ok :)

would suggest something at your end stopping you using it :)

post-910238-133693155178_thumb.jpg

Guest fabiasport

I have the 11/05 build from C3C0 installed from yesterday and it´s amazing, it´s very smoother runing at 787mhz and everything works for me! Thanks for your work in this ROM!

Best regards!

Guest plegdroid

got to say a thank you to Ceco, the 11-05-12 is my current new favorite, very fluid and very smooth, battery seems ok, but I have abused my battery alot this weekend so really not had a real frame of reference to judge it by, but like I said my new benchmark for ics is the 11-05-12 build :D

Guest trueno2k

I've noticed that when pulling out the micro-usb cable out of the phone socket or out of the charger ( when the phone is in sleep mode ) the screen wakes up and I have to press the power button to put it to sleep again, but I'm not sure whether leaving it alone will make it go to sleep as it is in lockscreen mode, but I assume it does, however I run the risk when I put the phone into my pocket without turning the screen off again I might accidentally swipe the unlock leaving the device to discharge battery power whilst in my pocket... I'm not quite sure how far back this goes but it never was like that in one of the previous build or in CM7, normally the screen shuts off and goes on to deep sleep... Is anyone else having this issue as well?... I think this issue should be put on the list of attention for fixing, but is not an very urgent problem as I can just bare the irritable screen wake every time...

Guest plegdroid
I've noticed that when pulling out the micro-usb cable out of the phone socket or out of the charger ( when the phone is in sleep mode ) the screen wakes up and I have to press the power button to put it to sleep again, but I'm not sure whether leaving it alone will make it go to sleep as it is in lockscreen mode, but I assume it does, however I run the risk when I put the phone into my pocket without turning the screen off again I might accidentally swipe the unlock leaving the device to discharge battery power whilst in my pocket... I'm not quite sure how far back this goes but it never was like that in one of the previous build or in CM7, normally the screen shuts off and goes on to deep sleep... Is anyone else having this issue as well?... I think this issue should be put on the list of attention for fixing, but is not an very urgent problem as I can just bare the irritable screen wake every time...

my phone has always woken when taking out the usb cable, while it's connected the kernel invokes usb wakelock, so it dosnt actually reach deep sleep while connected. so take this as being the norm. yes it does go back to sleep after unplugging :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest plegdroid

I flashed it over the 09/05 build - it didn't fix the Home button issue :(

is this on hard key only? Do you have softkeys installed, and does the home key work with softkeys?

if it works with softkeys, it's a hardware issue, if both don't work maybe a key mapping issue. :)

Guest plegdroid
Sorry i'm a newbie...

How to install 11/05 build from C3C0 ?

Thx for your answers !

if you've already got cfx installed, just flash straight over the top of the previous build, no need to wipe anything, if coming from anyother rom, follow the instructions at the op. :)

Guest rob1gonz

if you've already got cfx installed, just flash straight over the top of the previous build, no need to wipe anything, if coming from anyother rom, follow the instructions at the op. :)

thx plegdroid !

Guest C3C0

Just a little info for you all.

Recently I have been trying to sort video recording. I got to the point

that I can start the recording but there is no way to stop it correctly :)

Camera UI just freezes and it looks like video frames are still coming in.

Nevermind. Tilal has probably something better in store...

I have also managed to compile OMX video encoder and decoder for msm7x27 but it looks like

it's useless. libs look to be working but HW video playing is not improved at all. Youtube HQ still

chops in fast scenes... Well, these OMX drivers are not designed for our SoC so this was kind of expected...

Edited by C3C0

Guest plegdroid
Just a little info for you all.

Recently I have been trying to sort video recording. I got to the point

that I can start the recording but there is no way to stop it correctly :)

Camera UI just freezes and it looks like video frames are still coming in.

Nevermind. Tilal has probably something better in store...

I have also managed to compile OMX video encoder and decoder for msm7x27 but it looks like

it's useless. libs look to be working but HW video playing is not improved at all. Youtube HQ still

chops in fast scenes... Well, these OMX drivers are not designed for our SoC so this was kind of expected...

thanks for trying and using your free time to do so . 11-05-12 ,really nice build :)

Guest razzmataz1478

Just seen someone earlier on post about the screen turning on after the charger been taken out. I actually disabled this in one for the soft keys builds. Anyway...you can disable it in....

framework-res.apk/values/bools.xml

Obviously this will mean you need to decompile the framework...

Guest trueno2k
my phone has always woken when taking out the usb cable, while it's connected the kernel invokes usb wakelock, so it dosnt actually reach deep sleep while connected. so take this as being the norm. yes it does go back to sleep after unplugging :)
I'm not fussed about the wakelock function whilst plugged into the mains as it doesn't seriously affect the charging much, however it does for when my OMC is plugged into the usb power charging, the screen definitely needs wakelock to shut off when screen is off and plugged into usb power, unless usb power charging is just too weak, then it's something I just have to and can live with anyways... I just like it that when my screen is off whilst I unplug the cable that the screen stays off, it saves me having to turn the screen off myself or waiting for it to turn off by itself...

Guest eddev

Does anyone use swiftkey? On this rom for as long as I can remember, whenever I type I get a select input method in notification bar. Anyone else get this / know how to get rid of it?

I use swiftkey with this rom and don't get anything in the notification bar.