[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest cooler11

I also just noticed a new option at Wireless & networks called Wi-Fi direct(set up peer connectivity).

Is it the 'wifi tethering' option with altered name?

Guest icman

Try to download one from the play store

I had tried. I have found only for motorola. Of course it does not work.

Edited by icman

Guest razzmataz1478

Wifi Direct is basically Wi-Fi's answer to Bluetooth. If it is a hardware dependent , we can't use it.

svloga

Press the keys a bit harder

Guest cooler11

Wifi Direct is basically Wi-Fi's answer to Bluetooth. If it is a hardware dependent , we can't use it.

svloga

So wifi tethering still pending.

---

Anybody tried video recording? I did and although I record to a silent room, then I saw the movie and there was an awful sound!

Guest timfimjim

I noticed pressing them harder sometimes makes them work. It's not that the press isn't recognised, as the button usually highlights, just the action doesn't occur.

Is this deliberate emulation of proper buttons?

Guest razzmataz1478

I noticed pressing them harder sometimes makes them work. It's not that the press

isn't recognised, as the button usually highlights, just the action doesn't occur.

There's a good chance that it's the phone's hardware. I imagine if you were using them on a galaxy they'd be silky

Guest WiiSky70

THANKS a LOT , Tilal must work for Google xD

This 15/05 is way much faster than C3CO build , i've noticed further performance improvments as well smother multi-tasking , transictions between menus and another applications and smother multi-touch.

But there's only 2 thing i think they not work , and i complained about the Market application that isn't listed in my ZTE Skate and the Google Play website says that is incompatible with some Google Apps there , for example the Google Play Books.

And the other thing that isn't working by now is the WiFi Direct

I noticed pressing them harder sometimes makes them work. It's not that the press isn't recognised, as the button usually highlights, just the action doesn't occur.

I too had this issue of keys lighting up but not actually doing anything. I changed the CPU governor to Smartassv2 (in performance options) and this really seemed to improved things for me

Guest Muloo

i did a clean install but i found a glitch in the camera, there is a line on top of the screen

exept for that, NICE WORK Tilal, its verry smooth

i made this picture blury so you can see the line well

post-972332-0-39734700-1337119819_thumb.

Guest hugobosslives

i did a clean install but i found a glitch in the camera, there is a line on top of the screen

yer +1 to that.

i get the line too. but only in the preview. it is like the top 10 percent of pixels are lagging behind.

Guest hugobosslives

The Google Chrome beta not compatible for zte skate...why?

I think it only works in dual proccesor phones

it needs the armv7 instruction set. so doesn't work on armv6 architecture.

This essentially means we will never be able to run the app unless it is recompiled for armv6 which google is very unlikely to do as no armv6 device will ever get an official ICS update.

Guest Klintonola2j

Thanks latit, great job making this rom in your spare time really appreciate it :)

The rom is stable for everyday use so cant really fault so yeah this is PERFECTION

Cheers

Guest chensa

+1, same to me.

exept for that, NICE WORK Tilal, its verry smooth

i made this picture blury so you can see the line well

post-972332-0-39734700-1337119819_thumb.

Guest longin

Thank tilal6991 ... I am glad he did not leave the CM9 too long .. surprised to find that the 150 512 version allows me to use A2SD + .. This is really Haobang things .. and this ROM is really smooth .. beautiful.

Guest e.miron

medium (Razzmataz size ) softkeys available for the 15-05-12 cfx build :)

http://db.tt/96p3imZ0

They work ok, but are white not blue.

And still dissapearing the lower half of the labels on shortcuts on screen. Only the upper half visible. If I remove softkeys, the labels are ok. What can that be?

Solved... launcher fonts settings ( screen is shorter so it adjusted by cutting the lower half of labels...crazy)

Edited by e.miron

Guest phuang3

Just upgraded from 04/29 to 05/15. Everything is fine, but my XT9 IME patch doesn't work anymore. Does anyone have this problem?

Guest Obsydian

Guys some help, cannot seem to flash this, i get stuck in the initial (on the CM9 boot screen), have done this without issues in the past on previous builds and oddly I have no problems flashing the AOKP version ???

Any ideas ?