[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest VzudemO

tilal, can u give me the camera as an zip to flash it via cwm? my camera is broken since i tried to flash another camera via cmw.

Guest e.miron

tilal, can u give me the camera as an zip to flash it via cwm? my camera is broken since i tried to flash another camera via cmw.

Just flash the whole system without wiping anything.

Guest razzmataz1478

Is it just me or is the camera a bit over exposed by default?

I've noticed that it is a lot over exposed on 0, I change it to +1 or +2 when I use the camera every time

Guest she7ata

Guys I notice the following until now on Sktae.

- Camera Led not working, Camera have a rendering bars.

- 3G not working in operators in Egypt !.

Any soultions ?

Guest szavics

My clock on the status bar forget to refresh at morning, It showing the last time i unlocked my phone 23:30 and now it's 9:55...

Guest razzmataz1478

My clock on the status bar forget to refresh at morning, It showing the last time i unlocked my phone 23:30 and now it's 9:55...

It happens.

Guest rangeoshun

I've noticed that it is a lot over exposed on 0, I change it to +1 or +2 when I use the camera every time

I'd like to add:

For me, +2 expo simply does nothing... it's not this build, but all I tried (ICS). Anyone else having this issue, could it be hardware?

Guest Josh92

Hey guys, no idea why but Gapps isn't loading for me now, was fine but had to install rom again due to moded market and now gapps just isn't working. I've completely restarted it, redownloaded gapps and wiped data etc but still apps aren't coming up in app tray despite it saying install was successful.

Any ideas?

Guest Muloo

Hey guys, no idea why but Gapps isn't loading for me now, was fine but had to install rom again due to moded market and now gapps just isn't working. I've completely restarted it, redownloaded gapps and wiped data etc but still apps aren't coming up in app tray despite it saying install was successful.

Any ideas?

Goto terminal emulator en type the letters df and look for /system, the size needs to be 200 because the ROM+Gapps take 197mb of space

Guest Josh92

Goto terminal emulator en type the letters df and look for /system, the size needs to be 200 because the ROM+Gapps take 197mb of space

Yeah it is 200mb, says 197mb used..

Guest plegdroid
Yeah it is 200mb, says 197mb used..

can you please move this topic over onto the discussion thread please :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest cooler11

Giving the fact that 3rd party apps for wifi tethering are very bad, working now and then, it is essential to have the proper wifi tether capability.

I can live without panorama, or even video recording, but it is very restrictive not being able to share my mobile's connection with my laptop.

Guest tilal6991

If its essential for you go back to gb. No one is forcing you to stay on ics. If you look at ics ports for other devices you see that most of them have broken wifi tethering as well.

Guest vNa5h
Giving the fact that 3rd party apps for wifi tethering are very bad, working now and then, it is essential to have the proper wifi tether capability.

I can live without panorama, or even video recording, but it is very restrictive not being able to share my mobile's connection with my laptop.

THIS ROM IS NOT MADE FOR YOUR PURPOSE ONLY

Guest Skate Away

Ok,

I've got this rom installed...

First impressions are very good :D

Seemingly there's no Adobe Flash available ?

Some of the apps I had installed now error on install, is this a CM7/CM9 clash ?

Does anyone know of a GPS Satnav (UK) program that will install ? - copilot doesn't :(

Thanks everyone for all the help.

Guest Medo3G

Guys I notice the following until now on Sktae.

- Camera Led not working, Camera have a rendering bars.

- 3G not working in operators in Egypt !.

Any soultions ?

Camera is a known issue

HSPDA working on mine you just have to apply the APN manualy :P

Guest hugobosslives

can't download(( can anyone upload it to dropbox? thanks before...

mate just read the thread.

i have posted links to my mirror a couple times now. it would take less effort for you to read the thread than for me to press ctrl c and v

Edited by hugobosslives