[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest crisven1976

Hello everyone!

I'm new in this forum and I've installed the last ROM built in 31/05 in my OMC portuguese.

I had no problems on installation and it works.

I just have some problems with video streaming on internet and I wanted to know if there is a solution for that.

I use the built in navigator.

Thank you.

Guest trueno2k

If you bothered read some of the pages on this topic / thread you would have already got the answer to your question! psh, why are there some many lazy arses?!

Did myself a fresh build so here it is to share.

Features

- sync with the latest CM sources this means

--- lockscreen weather improved

--- notification count - shows number of pending notifications on the status bar

- hide status bar - additional feature made by me currently not present in official CM9 - when you change the option you must leave the screen (e.g. by pressing back) for the change to take effect.

- zooming anomaly in UI transitions fixed - this probably also fixes disappearing of text e.g. in gmail upon scrolling but I'm not 100% sure yet.

- S3 kernel with volume boost

- libmedia: improved volume level scaling (more volume on lower levels)

- Apollo replaced by Music

- Trebuchet replaced by the latest Nova Launcher

- Video editor removed

- RomManager replaced by GooManager

- USB and BT tetherings both work

Download

http://tinyw.in/0EPP

MD5 checksum: 42d0d87f7101aef421598570c43ba6b1

Upgrade from previous builds of CFX possible. Just wipe caches and format system before flashing.

This build was done for my purposes. I share it to not to be selfish.

It's your choice to use it or not. You don't like it, don't use it. Simple as that :)

Edited by C3C0

Guest Josh92

Sounds like a very promising rom ceco! Will definitely give it a flash, really hope the disappearing gmail/facebook is fixed with this, drives me mad XD

Guest Josh92

In fact, it isn't, unfortunatelly. Just expereienced it. Well... made a strikethrough to that one :)

Ah nevermind! Seems like a tricky bugger to catch unfortunately. Still going to give the rom a go :)

Guest Der_Floo

Did myself a fresh build so here it is to share.

Features

- sync with the latest CM sources this means

--- lockscreen weather improved

--- notification count - shows number of pending notifications on the status bar

- hide status bar - additional feature made by me currently not present in official CM9 - when you change the option you must leave the screen (e.g. by pressing back) for the change to take effect.

- zooming anomaly in UI transitions fixed - this probably also fixes disappearing of text e.g. in gmail upon scrolling but I'm not 100% sure yet.

- S3 kernel with volume boost

- libmedia: improved volume level scaling (more volume on lower levels)

- Apollo replaced by Music

- Trebuchet replaced by the latest Nova Launcher

- Video editor removed

- RomManager replaced by GooManager

- USB and BT tetherings both work

Download

http://tinyw.in/0EPP

MD5 checksum: 42d0d87f7101aef421598570c43ba6b1

Upgrade from previous builds of CFX possible. Just wipe caches and format system before flashing.

This build was done for my purposes. I share it to not to be selfish.

It's your choice to use it or not. You don't like it, don't use it. Simple as that :)

i flashed :) wow it looks so awesome :)

Guest daddypaul

i flashed :) wow it looks so awesome :)

Hi the graphic errors (blank screen) settings in facebook tick-performance 16-bit Transparency of it helped me but I know not whether this is the solution for all

Guest daddypaul

Sounds like a very promising rom ceco! Will definitely give it a flash, really hope the disappearing gmail/facebook is fixed with this, drives me mad XD

Hi the graphic errors (blank screen) settings in facebook tick-performance 16-bit Transparency of it helped me but I know not whether this is the solution for all

Guest Josh92

I've tried the rom with that off & on and didn't notice much difference, will try it again to see if I get it though, thanks.

Guest Der_Floo

i wont post as a new topic so i ask here. Is there a way to use an ICS Launcher on Gingerbread ? (maybe change some files !?) :)

Guest stiefanu

i wont post as a new topic so i ask here. Is there a way to use an ICS Launcher on Gingerbread ? (maybe change some files !?) :)

Here is Holo Launcher on Google Play Store: https://play.google....2xhdW5jaGVyIl0.

It's like ICS stock launcher (not the same and not as smooth as ICS stock one :D )

Edited by stiefanu

Guest Der_Floo

Here is Holo Launcher on Google Play Store: https://play.google....2xhdW5jaGVyIl0.

It's like ICS stock launcher (not the same and not as smooth as ICS stock one :D )

oh mybe i ask in the wrong way. i didnt search for an launcher wich looks like ics launcher. i mean, it is possible to port APEX or NOVA Launcher to GB..or the Touchwiz 5 Launcher, wich is only compatible with ics.

Guest Josh92

Ceco, rom seems great but voice command/search doesn't seem to open for me.

EDIT: Anyone know if the 20120429 Gapps is ok to flash?

Tilal, awesome, look forward to it!

Edited by Josh92