[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest gacama

Ceco I've flashed your latest build and have an issue with proximity sensor, tried to calibrate but doesn't work, reflashed the rom but still not working, any idea? Thanks in advance

Guest simicsl

Okay you're right that it's not mentioned in the first posts. It could be only you, but a "bug" like that would have been reported multiple times in this thread, and it has been reported, dozens of times. If you really were concerned that your flash was broken, you'd have reflashed a backup or something. You weren't really in the wrong here, but if you frequently visit this thread it's kind of annoying how many times people address this.

That flash is never getting fixed by the way (on ICS and on JB).

My point is that if flash in camera does not work it should stand on first or second post.

And then maybe there won't be so many annoying stupid questions.

Guest ukgnome

He does anyone know when the next build is coming out? Btw I'm only 14 so don't complain at me

Currently tilal is investigating jellybean. Best thing to so is keep coming back to this thread. Oh and been 14 isn't an excuse. I was 14 once

: -p

Edited by ukgnome

Guest WiiSky70

I know well ok thanks

But there are soo much more ROM's that you can try in your ZTE Skate , download Skatie , Mooke OS , AtomicMOD or Cyanogenmod it should keep u entertained until an RC comes out ;)

You need to be patient

Guest sui785

But there are soo much more ROM's that you can try in your ZTE Skate , download Skatie , Mooke OS , AtomicMOD or Cyanogenmod it should keep u entertained until an RC comes out ;)

You need to be patient

Pretty much what I've been doing and remember to make a nandroid backup :)

Guest King Mustard

i only want ics for s voice and to be honest i use my phone for youtube so ...

S Voice is not a feature of ICS, it is a feature used by Samsung Electronics on its Galaxy line of Android powered smartphones. It is currently only officially available on the Samsung Galaxy S III.

Guest sui785
i only want ics for s voice and to be honest i use my phone for youtube so ...

S voice sucks monkey balls, check YouTube for some videos of it.

Guest oscar-mark

S Voice is not a feature of ICS, it is a feature used by Samsung Electronics on its Galaxy line of Android powered smartphones. It is currently only officially available on the Samsung Galaxy S III.

Lol, have you ever been at XDA?

Guest omegavesko
He does anyone know when the next build is coming out? Btw I'm only 14 so don't complain at me

You don't.

To be blunt, if you ask stupid questions you will get complaints.

Guest DB006

Managed to update from CM7 and keep all my settings and functionality, only thing borked is camera flash and panorama. Won't miss the flash, the pictures with it on are laughable, like ghosts!

Guest tomu3478

Just a couple of bugs ive noticed on my handset that could be to do with this rom that should need fixing if possible.

My handset reboots after i watch a certain amount of videos on youtube

i think that tethering should be introduced into the available settings as the app i use takes up alot of memory

thanks in advance :)

P.S apart from these issues its a great rom so far, well done tillal

Guest trueno2k
Just a couple of bugs ive noticed on my handset that could be to do with this rom that should need fixing if possible.

My handset reboots after i watch a certain amount of videos on youtube

i think that tethering should be introduced into the available settings as the app i use takes up alot of memory

thanks in advance :)

P.S apart from these issues its a great rom so far, well done tillal

I also get reboots from viewing YouTube videos for long periods of time, but I just thought that's because I have my OMC overclocked to 921MHz...

As the native tethering on ICS isn't working properly, its probably unwise to add in settings to allow you wifi tethering! But I'm not too sure about USB tethering as I've never needed it.

2pence done... :P

Guest WiiSky70

I've updated the Super User binary to 3.1.1 (15) on the C3C0 build , and it's running much more faster and stable to use it :)