[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest oscar-mark
Goo-im gives me an update to the 20120717 build, but of CM10... this I can only presume is jellybean- should I update?

also: status bar does not extend fully and is strangely transparent

The status bar is set to 100% as default, just change in general settings

Guest Marek Wojtaszek

I have installed the 20120717 update but after start phone is crashing in loop (process android.phone has crashed) so I'm back on CFX.

Guest sui785
I have installed the 20120717 update but after start phone is crashing in loop (process android.phone has crashed) so I'm back on CFX.

17/07 update is Jelly Bean and you need to do a repartition + full wipe before installing that

Guest omegavesko

Jelly Bean is going to be infinitely better than ICS once Lalit's next build is out. With that mentality, we never would've gone past Gingerbread.

Guest plegdroid
Hi, how to remove the circle wich serves as mouse and just touch with the finger please ?

untick the option within developer settings in settings :)

Guest plegdroid

evening,

go

settings.

developer options, there will be a sub section with show touches, pointer location ect, if one of these are ticked, just untick that option :)

unless iam totally misunderstanding what you require.

Edited by plegdroid

Guest iKrautDroid

ok, also please notice im using a different kernel with different touchscreen drivers so that my touchscreen works. Sorry it took so long, I had a problem settimg up my adb

mylogfile.txt

Edited by iKrautDroid

Guest plegdroid
ok, also please notice im using a different kernel with different touchscreen drivers so that my touchscreen works. Sorry it took so long, I had a problem settimg up my adb

are you on blade? :)