[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest ukgnome

Just wondering - now the Grand X is out and it packs a similar camera (as far as I can tell) will the final bits of non-working items be cracked for the humble Skate?

Guest razzmataz1478

Just wondering - now the Grand X is out and it packs a similar camera (as far as I can tell) will the final bits of non-working items be cracked for the humble Skate?

No

Guest seaningemann

The download dont work :( Everytime I press the link I get a "The file is not here"

What to do??

Regards

Sean I

GREAT I found a mirror here on the page (Two pages back, thank you) And now i cant delete this post!!

Have a good one!

Edited by seaningemann

I flash the new bulid 20120814, i fell this rom better then before, but i have a little question.

i user the barcode scan softwave, the cam preview is broken, but it also can scan.

and, i used s2e, system 200mb , crach 5mb, data 235mb, system has 22mb is free, data also has 121mb too.

i didn't install too many softwave, why always has tips storage space not enough when i install some large softwave.

(i didn't used dalvik to sd-ext).

sorry for my poor english,

thanks everyone, specialy ceco & tilal6991

Guest Redstarr1

No fix for data connection ? i can surf with wifi but not working in edge I lost connection

I haven't tried this rom yet, so I can't say where to look, but are you sure that the radio isn't configured somewhere to only look for HSDPA? Edge wouldn't work in that case. If not, you know that the french version of hthe Skate is a bit different so it requires a different configuration perhaps?

EDIT oh I thought this was the CFX2 thread, I used this rom a lot :D. I recall that the issue for the french phones was fixed somewhere..

EDIT 2 And now I realize the fix for the French phones was for the touch screen, not data connection. You did check your APN settings, right? See that they match the ones your operator has given you (check their site)..

Edited by Redstarr1

Guest Verhaaltjes

No fix for data connection ? i can surf with wifi but not working in edge I lost connection

Have worked with Wifi, HSDPA and EDGE ... working fine here, didn't drop out - although I didn't test it for too long a time given my limited date bundle :)

Guest J'suii J

My apn it's okai , in 2g mode or 2g/3g , or just 3g , any mode of connection is unsuccessful. I get the message "Check your connection aviable" And history consomation I 1byte and that's all ^ ^ since I flashed with the latest builds I could use that is 1 byte. nice

Guest AbrantesPT

PlegDroid , thanks for the link!!

soo,

I flashed this rom after usual data erases and wipes, just like in instructions...,

At soo far i detected this issues:

ISSUE1 - youtube HD video is laggy

ISSUE2 - i have 800x480p 30fps videos in sd card, (mp4files), now with this rom video play is not smooth, its laggy and at very low fps!, i tested with internal rom video player and with MX player.

Can anyone help?, i use very much video player! :(

Guest Redstarr1

The gallery is no good to play videos, but MX Player works fine for me, even for 800x480 videos. It depends on the codec, h264 is a bit difficult, mpeg4 or mpeg2 are okay. H264 might be better quality, but for a screen this size, the only benefit is the smaller file size. With a large enough SD card, I wouldn't bother.

So you might have to convert your videos to mpeg4. I wouldn't even keep them on 800x480. You've got to be a bit aware of the limitations of your device.