[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest muphblu

anyone ever had a problem with gps

google maps, google tracks, endomondo (gps icon is on, but gps-not working)

UPD:have to go some distance before gps connect to the satellite (machine translation)(it seemed)

Edited by muphblu

Guest Josh92
Any other new version of CM9 in the future? Otherwise it's a good rom! Thanks Tilal! :)
Doubt it, Cm10 has everything 9 does plus more, got more potential.

Guest AbrantesPT

i've followed this steps to setup this rom and link2sd:

1, rom flash--reboot

2, gapps flash--reboot

3, script flash--reboot

4, link2sd install--mount script create--reboot

5, app install--link2sd move automatically--reboot

6, apps are updated

7, ready

i linked all possible movable apps with link2sd to sd card partitioned ext3 (fat32 selected in "link3sd" was not recognized)).

at this moment and after have instaled a short amount of apps, when i launch link2sd app, i set to filter just apps that are in internal memory, and just apears "link2sD" app, so just link2sd is in internal memory (plus internal apps...).

The issue is that i only have 16mb free space of internal memory?? rom says in status bar that i have low free space!!! ???

if all apps are linked to second partition by link2sd why i only have 16mb free? (i know that internal apps cannot be moved but i guess i shoud have at least 60mb free....)

what i am missing here? what i did wrong? HELp please! :o

Guest ilCosmico

hi, i see that video recorded by phone then are not playable... but i found this app in google play that can reproduce them

http://goo.gl/pI6hz

do you think this bug will be solved in some future build?

thnx in advance... and thnx for all work done till now :-)

Guest Redstarr1

i've followed this steps to setup this rom and link2sd:

i linked all possible movable apps with link2sd to sd card partitioned ext3 (fat32 selected in "link3sd" was not recognized)).

at this moment and after have instaled a short amount of apps, when i launch link2sd app, i set to filter just apps that are in internal memory, and just apears "link2sD" app, so just link2sd is in internal memory (plus internal apps...).

The issue is that i only have 16mb free space of internal memory?? rom says in status bar that i have low free space!!! ???

if all apps are linked to second partition by link2sd why i only have 16mb free? (i know that internal apps cannot be moved but i guess i shoud have at least 60mb free....)

what i am missing here? what i did wrong? HELp please! :o

Did you try linking the Dalvik cache? (press menu key and then "more") Also, are all your apps linked, not moved to SD-card? Try the filter "on SD-card". That should display no apps. If there are, move them back to internal memory and link them.

Also your sd-ext-partition got reformatted to ext3 when you performed a full wipe in clockworkmod, just to point out why it's ext3 now :).

hi, i see that video recorded by phone then are not playable... but i found this app in google play that can reproduce them

http://goo.gl/pI6hz

do you think this bug will be solved in some future build?

thnx in advance... and thnx for all work done till now :-)

No that won't be fixed. You can't really call it a bug if it's caused by a lack of drivers.

Guest cooler11

This topic should be maintained.

Most of us are satisfied with this rom and it is a doubt if we will ever want to install a new rom in our phones.

Going from 2.3.5 to 4 version is a good leap. Great expectations for 4.1 version? It will take months to be complete and only god know how many things will be omitted.

So, there is a good a reason for this topic to be alive.

This is what I think.

Guest Josh92

This topic should be maintained.

Most of us are satisfied with this rom and it is a doubt if we will ever want to install a new rom in our phones.

Going from 2.3.5 to 4 version is a good leap. Great expectations for 4.1 version? It will take months to be complete and only god know how many things will be omitted.

So, there is a good a reason for this topic to be alive.

This is what I think.

CFX2 4.1 has pretty much everything this has already, plus is much smoother due to Project Butter. Why only ever you this?

Guest nick_sub

Has anyone else using this ROM found that their camera is badly overexposed? I've had this problem ever since switching to ICS. Just tried Tilal's JB ROM and it's the same. It's a fantastic ROM, the oveerxposure is the only problem I have with it.

i know you guys must me tired of questions like this one(i have no doubt there is same question somewhere on this forum)but..... what exactly needs to be done to have fully working ICS/JB,for example video playback?Sorry again for posting same question...

Guest Josh92
Has anyone else using this ROM found that their camera is badly overexposed? I've had this problem ever since switching to ICS. Just tried Tilal's JB ROM and it's the same. It's a fantastic ROM, the oveerxposure is the only problem I have with it.
I'm pretty sure there's an option to manually reduce exposure.

Guest nick_sub

I'm pretty sure there's an option to manually reduce exposure.

There is but it hardly makes any difference and the photos are still overexposed compared to the pre-ICS roms.

Guest Turisu

i know you guys must me tired of questions like this one(i have no doubt there is same question somewhere on this forum)but..... what exactly needs to be done to have fully working ICS/JB,for example video playback?Sorry again for posting same question...

Same problem here. Changing the exposure setting makes no difference whatsoever. Otherwise, great ROM. :)

Guest Turisu

Any pictures taken by my camera are highly over-exposed and adjusting the setting doesn't change anything. Bizarrely, when I lower the exposure, it sometimes looks as if a small segment of the preview has had the new setting applied but, when the picture is taken, it hasn't made a difference.