[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest dt_matthews

nah mate, I made it up!! It should be the real thing though, I was just ribbing Lalitlaugh.giflaugh.gif

[looks for dunce hat] ;) seriously, there's a really good vibe on this thread, lots of communal good-will - excellent! :)

Guest Frankish

Here is Softkeys .zip for 28th Feb release. Old ones may work but there is a size difference in framework as far as i can tell so i just like to keep it based on latest one...

Enable soft keys. http://www.mediafire.com/?xrueeoylig1dg7g

Internets playing up so no soft keys removal zip for now. But you can take the framework-res.apk from the roms zip and replace the one in this zip. Flashing that would remove it!

Guest PedroVader

[looks for dunce hat] ;) seriously, there's a really good vibe on this thread, lots of communal good-will - excellent! :)

It's a good place to bebiggrin.gif

If Orange Customer Service were as good as the guys on here, maybe more of us would stay with them, instead of buying up all they're handsets cheap on PAYG, and doing a runner!!!laugh.giflaugh.gif

Guest PedroVader

Here is Softkeys .zip for 28th Feb release. Old ones may work but there is a size difference in framework as far as i can tell so i just like to keep it based on latest one...

Enable soft keys. http://www.mediafire...xrueeoylig1dg7g

Internets playing up so no soft keys removal zip for now. But you can take the framework-res.apk from the roms zip and replace the one in this zip. Flashing that would remove it!

Cheers Frankish ;)

Guest Frankish

Decompile framework-res.apk. Browse to Values folder. Open bools.XML. Set navigation bar option to true. Save. Open dimens.XML, set navigation bar height to something mid to high 30s. I do about 37. I also edit arrays.XML and set buttonbacklight all to 0's. Re compile framework-res.apk. I re sign it then flash. If you don't re sign it then you need to let the rom fully boot once before flashing the modded one or you will boot loop.

Guest plegdroid

morning, battery life is back been on the bus now half hour, browsing and listening to music, battery still at 100% @tilal, what changes you've made has worked, still no deep sleep though :D

Guest markus.andor

Hello

I use the newest 02.28th ROM.

I had a few freeze last night and one reboot in the morning.

GPS , usb working for me.

After the lock screen open the drawer is very laggy. The first page change in the drawer is slow but second is very quick.

Sorry my bad english

Best regards

Guest plegdroid

This Morning after battery calibration yesterday, i am at 32% charge after one night on.

morning, did you try changing the Wi-Fi options as stated previously?

Guest rufus2005

Great job yet again tilal. I had to go back to ice armor 3 from the 26th feb release of cm9 due to reboots and prox sensor issues, but this new version is just great so far.

I have only had 1 reboot and that was when restoring using titanium backup, it is running brilliantly now apart from maybe the browser that is quite slow, but much better than before,

Thanks a lot mate, you are a star!

Guest pbz1983

Only issue for me with the latest rom (28/2) is typing out text messages is very laggy. This happens on 99% of the texts and the phone is playing catchup with the keyboard. As a workaround I have to exit messaging and re-open - I have disbled the sound and vibrate options on keypad.

Guest plegdroid

Only issue for me with the latest rom (28/2) is typing out text messages is very laggy. This happens on 99% of the texts and the phone is playing catchup with the keyboard. As a workaround I have to exit messaging and re-open - I have disbled the sound and vibrate options on keypad.

could try a alternative keyboard, go keyboard working very well :)

Guest dt_matthews

Now why didn't I think of that - doh !

Cheers plegdroid, installed and working a treat.

swype works fine too :)

Edited by dt_matthews

Guest plegdroid

Now why didn't I think of that - doh !

Cheers plegdroid, installed and working a treat.

:D

there's some nice ics skins for it, iam using black ics as below picture

Edited by plegdroid