[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest plegdroid

It boots fine then I leave it for 5 minutes then back into recovery install gapps and reboot and nothing !No market no wifi ?Will try again later

if after reflashing gapps it still don't work, redownload a fresh copy of gapps, as it may not have downloaded correctly.

Guest marra2
1330712420' post=1910874']

if after reflashing gapps it still don't work, redownload a fresh copy of gapps, as it may not have downloaded correctly.

Downloaded fresh gapps and still no wifi no market it says updating android after booting though then just the launcher ?

Guest trueno2k

Hey all,

I made some modifications to both the rom and gapps zips and managed to fit all on a 150system 2cache partition (and boy did it take a few attempts to figure which apks didn't need to be on the system partition)... So far loving the ICS environment, can't wait for it to be completely fixed and useable as a daily rom, however, my gripes with this rom is there is no proximity sensor calibration tool as this rom on my OMCs screen doesn't switch off when the proximity sensor is covered and when it does the screen stays black until I press the power button after the other person ends the call or after pressing the power button twice, as the first button press ends the call with the power button set to end call (from settings)... I haven't been following this thread all the way through, so sorry in advance for asking this, but is there gonna be a calibration tool so that the proximity sensor works how it's suppose to when calling or in a call???

Thanks

Guest syst3m68

Brilliantly working on release of the 28th release.

Only long hangs exist now. These can be stopped: settings > development > long press back button kills apps.

This stops the app AND the freeze. :D

Guest trueno2k

I saw a link to 28th feb release but now I can't seem to find it, carre to share the link with us please!? Thanks

EDIT: I've found another bug... I found in the notification power widget that the mobile data and the 2G/3G button indicators don't seem to function properly after first use... with the 2G/3G button it just seems to stay stuck on 2G and with the mobile data button the function works but the indicator seems to not respond until I press a different power widget button like the brightness one... Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this??? this bug is found with 26th release...

Edited by trueno2k

Guest plegdroid

I saw a link to 28th feb release but now I can't seem to find it, carre to share the link with us please!? Thanks

it's there, you just can't see it because of all the "Goo!" ;) :D

Edited by plegdroid

Guest trueno2k

it's there, you just can't see it because of all the "Goo!" ;) :D

Yeah that really helps :P

EDIT: I've found another bug... I found in the notification power widget that the mobile data and the 2G/3G button indicators don't seem to function properly after first use... with the 2G/3G button it just seems to stay stuck on 2G and with the mobile data button the function works but the indicator seems to not respond until I press a different power widget button like the brightness one... Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this??? this bug is found with 26th release...

Edited by trueno2k

Guest plegdroid

Yeah that really helps :P

sorry couldn't help it :D, you need goo inside me app from market, download using the app :D

Guest trueno2k

sorry couldn't help it :D, you need goo inside me app from market, download using the app :D

Thanks, thats near enough... I found the link from the app then opened it up in the phone browser, then went to my pc and found the link from the search bar (which I should have known that I already had the link saved in the address link)... Cheers...

Guest plegdroid

uses up most of screen with opera's buttons...any other good browser....

if you turn off the navigation bar in opera settings, opera's buttons collapse after use, and you get full screen back again, press menu to get back :)

Guest Frankish

No problems. Just eagerly awaiting an update now. Might have to set up Ubuntu and see if I can build a new kernel myself try and fix deep sleep.