[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest CavemanJames

hi can any body help me get games working with this rom it seems no matter what game i install it always says its stoped working they ether dont start or i play them for i min or two then it stops i love this rom and dont want to get rid as i;ve just got every thing set the way i like it please help

What are your overclock settings? A list of apps you've installed on your phone? It could just be down to app compatibility where the developers just haven't updated the game to support Ice Cream Sandwich.

Actually, what are the games you're having trouble with? If you say GTA3 then we've already answered that question.

no i've give up on gta for now overclock settings are min 122/max 940 and gov is lagfree as for list of apps i've got battlefield 3 stats/es file/facebook/goomanager/link2sd/mixer ics theme/netflix/oi file manager/tpt helper as for games it trainz/six guns/real football/deadly chamders hd plus others its funny cos dead space/destroygun work fine

Edited by hso

Guest Josh92

camera led flash wont work!

You don't say?

A known issue that probably won't be fixed for a long time, if at all. Been brought up so many times..

amd another thing when i try downloading data for some games it gets to the end amd says problem with download stops and i have to start again and it dose the same

Guest bah_maamu

Is it just me or after the 15/05 release internet calling is a bit messed up. I can receive calls just fine, but dead silence after placing a call.

Guest favod

goo maneger has just told me of an update checked and irs an experimental release i assume its an update at ur own risk has anyone else tried it ? is it worth me updating to ?

Guest tilal6991

Its just something I'm testing. There's no problems with it as far as I can see but all the same things as the last build are broken.

Guest razzmataz1478

Tilal. Experimental? 128.81 MB? What's behind it?

You do realise the zip is compressed, don't you?

All I've found is that it's repo synced

Edited by razzmataz1478

Guest creedence

Ah ... all clear. Of course, compressed. But otherwise fully functional. Or?

200 mb system sufficient?

I love to try it. Always something new.

Thanks

Edited by creedence

Guest almera8

About the experimental release. When installed it is 188 mb. For me it fixes bar code scanning. I haven't found any new down sides jet. I have upgraded from the 31-05 without any wipes.

Edit: the new zip is bigger so I probably don't have everything installed...

Edited by almera8

Guest creedence
About the experimental release. When installed it is 188 mb. For me it fixes bar code scanning. I haven't found any new down sides jet. I have upgraded from the 31-05 without any wipes.

Edit: the new zip is bigger so I probably don't have everything installed...

Thanks

Guest oscar-mark

can i install update over old rom without loosing all my data?

Yes if you Install the zip from SD card and then only wipe Cache partition and dalvik cache your data will still be there!

Guest oscar-mark

Ok, I see it now. Thanks. Pls can anyone recommend a good sd card file explorer app for me for this rom. Am surprised one isn't included by default.

Solid Explorer Beta for function and MiFile Explorer for beauty and themes!