[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Both the multitouch issue and battery life will be fixed in the next release.

It's great news. What about the application switcher up side down issue? It is dificult problem to solve in the next release? I use a lot of the application switcher.

Guest tilal6991

It's great news. What about the application switcher up side down issue? It is dificult problem to solve in the next release? I use a lot of the application switcher.

Ill see what I can do.

Guest gillestuur

Can't wait to try! :)

Guest syst3m68

great work tilal!

i've installed and will probably use daily, installing all updates!

your great! :D

also, i know how hard this is, but is anyone working on a 3.0 kernel?

Edited by syst3m68

Guest tilal6991

great work tilal!

i've installed and will probably use daily, installing all updates!

your great! :D

also, i know how hard this is, but is anyone working on a 3.0 kernel?

No. Precisely beacuse it is so difficult. The ONLY devices which are using 3.0 is Galaxy Nexus and Nexus S

Guest syst3m68

No. Precisely beacuse it is so difficult. The ONLY devices which are using 3.0 is Galaxy Nexus and Nexus S

damn. when linux kernel 3.3 comes out theres android intergration so you can just do some minor compiling and slap it on. thats pretty far into the future though. :(

nice work though!

Guest AndroidMafia

can you please watch gallery because background does not choose!<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); ">and agree not read the sms so no vote!<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); ">and no functional live wallpaper.

Thanks!!!

Guest AndroidMafia

can you please watch gallery because background does not choose!

and agree not read the sms so no vote!

and no functional live wallpaper.

And MMS send!

Edited by AndroidMafia

Guest tilal6991

can you please watch gallery because background does not choose!

and agree not read the sms so no vote!

and no functional live wallpaper.

Please read the second post about live wallpapers

Guest D3abL3

@Lalit: The notification bar doesn't come back up after long pressing an icon in power widget, would you mind? :)

Also, what you think of including the Nova launcher(or both...)? It's smoother than Trebuchet...

Guest Frankish

Great rom used for a day but removed for a couple of reasons.

No deep sleep which your already fixing which is great!

Bluetooth headset connects and pairs but doesn't work. Fine on cm7.

A few strange graphic glitches when people call including not being able to see answer slider but can still use it lol

Guest syst3m68

when battery gets extremely low apps seem to close themselves at random. especially messaging and browser.

:)

nevermind that edit. doesn't boot with USB in though. :P

Edited by syst3m68

Guest kuripon

I have a big issue after loading the most update CM9, please help

i using ZTE Skate NOT OMC

using CWM 4.0.1.5, i load the CM9 and seems works find after that i try to use take snap shot. but the image is flip (up side down).

Edited by kuripon

Guest Atomix86
I have a big issue after loading the most update CM9, please help

i using ZTE Skate NOT OMC

using CWM 4.0.1.5, i load the CM9 and seems works find after that i try to use take snap shot. but the image is flip (up side down).

I had that too, it appears there is a lot of 'upside down' graphics problems in the rom (screenshots, running task manager, screen rotation), I'm sure they will be fixed in time.

Guest tomolewis

Just installed this for the first time............ wiped, isntalled, wiped, reboot, installed gapps, reboot.............. boots up ok ........ no market or gmail etc.......... tried to reinstall......... the same outcome :(

Guest D3abL3

Just installed this for the first time............ wiped, isntalled, wiped, reboot, installed gapps, reboot.............. boots up ok ........ no market or gmail etc.......... tried to reinstall......... the same outcome :(

Did you change your partition structure?

@Lalit: You got PM ;)

Guest rangeoshun

In regards of the new kernel, there is an ICS branch on code aurora, for the msm7627 board. As far as I can tell, from checkin' pdadb, it is the cdma version of our msm7227. Could that be a more suitable kernel source? It doesn't say the version number.

Guest tilal6991

In regards of the new kernel, there is an ICS branch on code aurora, for the msm7627 board. As far as I can tell, from checkin' pdadb, it is the cdma version of our msm7227. Could that be a more suitable kernel source? It doesn't say the version number.

You, my friend could have just solved the kernel problem :)

Hang on a sec - where is this?

Guest PedroVader

Getting excited again Tilal, I like the words "problem" and "solved", does this mean we may get our missing HW acceleration and camera?

Sent from my ZTE Skate using Tapatalk

Guest tilal6991

Getting excited again Tilal, I like the words "problem" and "solved", does this mean we may get our missing HW acceleration and camera?

Sent from my ZTE Skate using Tapatalk

HW acceleration - yes. Camera - maybe.