[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest tilal6991

Hi Tilal, any chance you could drop Google Music into the next build?

Nope sorry. I want to keep it as close to CM 9 as possible. I can make a flash able zip for you though.

Guest PedroVader

Nope sorry. I want to keep it as close to CM 9 as possible. I can make a flash able zip for you though.

Thats ok, ive got the. apk on my SD card, just wanted a ready to roll rom, nothing to stop me dropping it into the zip though i suppose ;-)

Hi Tilal,

Thanks for your efforts, VERY appreciated, you're faster than an army of Chinese guys!

some issues I have noticed:

- Default music players crashes after some days. After different tries, replaced by MediaPlus which is quick and stable with last build

- Navigation crashes

- Google Docs crashes (Google TTS Engine stopped)

Guest brookergray

Hw video decoding is now working!!

Was it "just" a lib file or a kernel fix? I'm asking because I have a blade and we used your animation fix too.

Unfortunately not YouTube :( that requires more research.

It's not just youtube that's not working, it's actually any steaming media. Apps like 8tracks don't work neither does html5.grooveshark.com or bandcamp. I think it might be related to the youtube issue.

This rom's changelog mentions fixing youtube fc maybe it's the same error? Might worth looking at it.

http://rootzwiki.com/topic/14735-romaosp403-codename-android-111-fully-open-source011312/page__pid__369688#entry369688

Guest vdubster

Is everyone else running this ROM have high battery drain? I lost 30% over night.

Battery usage seems to be cell standby mostly, no complaining as it's nice to have ICS on my OMC :-)

J

I was lurking on this forum for a long time, so I decided it was time to say thanks, so I signed up just for that :D

So, yeah, thanks Tilal for all these ZTE Skate ROMs and all your work. Marvellous :D

Guest syst3m68

ah does the camera work with another camera app or is it totally broken with this rom?

don't flash cyanogen if your expecting a camera, epic closed source problems.

Guest cruzzmz

the task manager will show upside down image

market didnt work so i flashed new market 3.4.4

no deep sleep ... with cpuspy

Edited by cruzzmz

Guest Frankish

Deepsleep, graphics glitches and Bluetooth audio fixes would be great when possible. I hope tilal is having a break and hasn't died at his desk of sleep deprivation!

Guest syst3m68

Deepsleep, graphics glitches and Bluetooth audio fixes would be great when possible. I hope tilal is having a break and hasn't died at his desk of sleep deprivation!

deep sleep and graphics glitches are true, what are bluetooth fixes? I'm having no bluetooth problems. :)

i also hope tilal is having a break. great mind. i'm trying to build the 3.0 kernel for the HW acceleration at the minute, proving to be a quite hard task haha.

its running pretty well but hope an update comes soon. :)

Guest cruzzmz

deep sleep and graphics glitches are true, what are bluetooth fixes? I'm having no bluetooth problems.

i also hope tilal is having a break. great mind. i'm trying to build the 3.0 kernel for the HW acceleration at the minute, proving to be a quite hard task haha.

its running pretty well but hope an update comes soon.

How's your kernel getting along? Care to share?

Just informing everyone that Lalit's off development for a few days / weeks because he is in exams period.

I was going to build the update but my hdd died, so you'll have to wait for Lalit or my fixed hdd lol.