[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest nick_sub

Any pictures taken by my camera are highly over-exposed and adjusting the setting doesn't change anything. Bizarrely, when I lower the exposure, it sometimes looks as if a small segment of the preview has had the new setting applied but, when the picture is taken, it hasn't made a difference.

Thanks. Good to know it's not just me, but it presumably doesn't affect everyone or I'm sure it would have been mentioned. Tilal - Is yours oK? I don't suppose you have any ideas of how this could be fixed or do you think it's another of the camera unfixables?

Guest Falmer

I'm in the same situation as Turisu. I use Camera 360, which automatically applies filters (i chose the "enhance" filter by default) and that come out quite better. But let's just face it, the Skate's camera is rubbish.

Guest Turisu

I'm in the same situation as Turisu. I use Camera 360, which automatically applies filters (i chose the "enhance" filter by default) and that come out quite better. But let's just face it, the Skate's camera is rubbish.

I don't think the camera itself is the cause of the exposure issue. Yes, it never took great pictures to start with but the exposure could be at least be adjusted. The problem here is that that setting is non-functional and the default is way too high.

Edited by Turisu

Guest razzmataz1478
Any pictures taken by my camera are highly over-exposed and adjusting the setting doesn't change anything. Bizarrely, when I lower the exposure, it sometimes looks as if a small segment of the preview has had the new setting applied but, when the picture is taken, it hasn't made a difference.

Oddly, changing the exposure to +2 works flr me.

Guest nick_sub

Thanks for mentioning Camera360. I tried a few market camera apps but none worked. This one does and looks very good. Exposure, contrast and saturation all work. Not sure if the picture is better by default, will need to do more testing. The picture looks less choppy when moving than the stock camera too.

Guest edsousa

thanks and keep the god work C3C0, my skate have a new life

for mi only flash led don't work

gps and BT its the best working version , i have parot and nokia car kits and its 5 stars working

Link for the latest build: http://www.uloz.to/x...-skate-c3c0-zip

Pretty much the same as described here: http://www.modaco.co...80#entry1986023

but with Trebuchet as the default launcher and synced with the latest CM9 sources.

Gapps have to be flashed after flashing rom.

Fits on 200MB partition.

Upgrade from previous versions is possible. Also tried upgrade from my latest ParanoidAndroid and it works.

Guest redorblacks

GPS signal is flashing on and off in the top left of screen but GPS is off in settings on my Monte Carlo phone. Anyway to turn it off? Known issue? Draining battery? Cheers, **great appart from that.

**Youtube performance sucks to say the least with this rom. As such I wish I never installed it. Video is a must and for it not to play properly makes this rom awful. I've tried the older apk versions of youtube and performance not much better, clearly youtube works on stock so no reason for it not to work on this surely. Very disappointing.

Edited by redorblacks

Guest redorblacks

Must be some 3rd party app...

It may have been the news and weather app, autorefresh was ticked although the widget was no longer running and gps was off anyway. Rebooted, tried to replicate it but seems ok now, will keep an eye out for it, believe someone else mentioned gps being on but off in settings in an earlier post when I was searching today.

Guest Redstarr1

GPS signal is flashing on and off in the top left of screen but GPS is off in settings on my Monte Carlo phone. Anyway to turn it off? Known issue? Draining battery? Cheers, **great appart from that.

**Youtube performance sucks to say the least with this rom. As such I wish I never installed it. Video is a must and for it not to play properly makes this rom awful. I've tried the older apk versions of youtube and performance not much better, clearly youtube works on stock so no reason for it not to work on this surely. Very disappointing.

You knew what you were getting into when you flashed this rom, says on the first page that Youtube HQ doesn't work. You are turning off HQ I assume? Because LQ works just fine for me.

There actually is a reason it doesn't work on ICS or anything above. We lack the Openmax drivers, there are drivers for Gingerbread (stock), but not for higher versions. You're underestimating how different ICS is from GB. Unless you're some kind of genius programmer that can create drivers out of thin air, I wouldn't discredit other people's work.

(Oh and please don't go looking for drivers now and then show up with the Adreno 200 drivers, those are already integrated, how do you think web browsing goes so much smoother)

Edited by Redstarr1

Guest FoxVictor.be

Hi all,

I'm running tillal's last CM9 CFX build and have an account problem with Viber.

This appears to be common (see links below). Is there a newer ROM around which does support adding Viber to the account list and supports all the other integration features that are not working on CM9 CFX? Maybe C3CO's CM9, or CM10 CFX from tilal or any other?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=24240162

http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-s2-international/528738-cant-add-viber-account-my-galaxy-s2-device.html

http://helpme.viber.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/45/3/is-your-android-compatible-with-viber-system-requirements

Guest Verhaaltjes

and it has more bugs solved than cfx rom?

As it is CM9 based, it will probably have exactly the same issues as all other CM9 or CM10 based ROMS.

Either it gets fixed for all ROMS (highly unlikely) or we will have the same issues for all ROMS (currently the case).