[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Frankish
#1 Rule of CyanogeMod

Never ask for ETAs

But since you asked - either today or tommorow

No new release today by the looks of things :-) and that is exactly why devs don't like giving eta's. Someone is always going to say BUT YOU PROMISED BY TODAY A NEW RELEASE!!!

Guest syst3m68

No new release today by the looks of things :-) and that is exactly why devs don't like giving eta's. Someone is always going to say BUT YOU PROMISED BY TODAY A NEW RELEASE!!!

Yeah. people need to try doing this to realise how hard it is haha, then they'd have a perception of why it takes so long and its such a trial and error process, i mean i've still had no luck with my 3.0 kernel. almost bricked my Skate is what i've acheived so far, and i blame Call of Duty for the rest for being so addictive. >_>

But people need to give it a whirl before they moan.

I used to moan over at Samdroid, but now that i tried making a ROM for the Blade, (and failed.) i know how hard it is.

MANY MANY KUDOS TO TILAL.

Guest tilal6991

The reason why I haven't posted it yet is due to youtube being very laggy when streaming and HW decoding not working as expected.

And with my exams ever closer, the problem isn't going to be fixed any time soon. The CM team will implement it before I do ;)

The reason why I haven't posted it yet is due to youtube being very laggy when streaming and HW decoding not working as expected.

And with my exams ever closer, the problem isn't going to be fixed any time soon. The CM team will implement it before I do ;)

You have done so much already...forget about all this for a while,focus on your exams,they are so much more important right now :)

Edited by Guest

Guest syst3m68

We're all very patient dude!

any word from Cyanogen if this will get support?

Guest PedroVader

We're all very patient dude!

any word from Cyanogen if this will get support?

I'm still amazed at where we are to this point, no rush for more.

I really think Lalit should be on the CM team, he was the first to port to the Skate, and up to last week, the only one to try. How do we get him noticed by Steve Kondik?

Sent from my ZTE Skate using Tapatalk

Guest domenico lamberti

is anyone else boot looping? i dont know if my TPT might have something to do with it, i have whatever TPT SKatie gives you when you flash that, do i need a different one?

also my method for flashing was :

wipe Data

wipe Cache

wipe Dalvic Cache

install ROM

install Gapps

reboot

this is how i installed the previous version and it worked fine, i am very confused as to why im boot looping

Guest PedroVader
I spoke to soon

Getting reboots when mounted to pc

No boot loops, but a couple of lockup & reboots...gone back to my nandroid backup of the previous version for now, its late, and I'm getting a little bleary eyed.

I'll have another bash tomorrow, when I'm awake lol, but its nippy, and the pictures on the recently used apps are the right way up, nice work Tilal ;-)

Sent from my ZTE Skate using Tapatalk

Edited by PedroVader

is anyone else boot looping? i dont know if my TPT might have something to do with it, i have whatever TPT SKatie gives you when you flash that, do i need a different one?

SKatie is 150MB system, 35MB cache, 255MB data.

If CM9's system is more than 150MB you need to get another TPT to increase the system partition.

Look here for options:

http://android.modaco.com/topic/348776-zte-skate-tpts/