[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest syst3m68

Excellent work on the hwa rotation, very nice and smooth. Overall works great, however i can confirm it crashes the whole phone when mounting usb.

USB mounting working fine for me, in system and via recovery. Wifi really doesn't want to work though. D:

EDIT: Wifi works after reboot. you really are the man, tilal.

Edited by syst3m68

Guest Atomix86

USB mounting working fine for me, in system and via recovery. Wifi really doesn't want to work though. D:

EDIT: Wifi works after reboot. you really are the man, tilal.

I had the same wi-fi problem but as you say it works after one reboot so no biggie. How did you get USB mounting to work?

Guest Andymac1969

My wifi also worked after one reboot, but every time I enter my Google account details it freezes and reboots??? Anyone any suggestions?

Andrew

Guest syst3m68

I had the same wi-fi problem but as you say it works after one reboot so no biggie. How did you get USB mounting to work?

Yeah. wifi signal strength icon not working. will import from old build methinks. :)

and i just booted and it worked, no problems. :)

and Google accounts worked fine for me andy, did you reboot recovery before flashing gapps?

Edited by syst3m68

Guest pandalorian

I just installed the CM update from yesterday,and im in love with ICS already. The drawer is a bit laggy(i think its because of no full HW support yet) and im not able to change the values @ processor settings ,neither the governor. I'll edit this post if i find more fishy thingy.

Good job Tilal,and thanks !

Edit1:

Got restart while browsing gallery (with 4 folder-1pic per folder) and while loading market.

Edited by pandalorian

Guest Andymac1969

Yeah. wifi signal strength icon not working. will import from old build methinks. :)

and i just booted and it worked, no problems. :)

and Google accounts worked fine for me andy, did you reboot recovery before flashing gapps?

After some playing around, I think its the same problem I had with the wifi previously, when I turned the wifi on, the phone froze and crashed, it has now done this several times, I think I confused myself with the Google login, as my giff gaff sim has run out of data at the moment, and I need to turn the wifi on for the google login to work, and doing this caused the phone to freeze.

Sorry for any confusion

Andrew

been usng this and really like it but get random reboots and as said above lagging when opening app draw.

but really like this rom over any other thankyou

Guest syst3m68

Need help. Won't start up what so ever, and keeps flashing the cool screen thing before it loads. Any help?

Did you do all wipes in correct order?

also, are you using the 200MB system TPT?

Did you do all wipes in correct order?

also, are you using the 200MB system TPT?

Uuuuuuuuuuuh, TPT? Uuuuuuh, I gots no idea :/ I done every wipe I could, I know nothing of TPT's or what they are :S

Guest syst3m68

Uuuuuuuuuuuh, TPT? Uuuuuuh, I gots no idea :/ I done every wipe I could, I know nothing of TPT's or what they are :S

option 2 is needed for this rom, follow the instructions on the page. :)

Guest syst3m68

Once I've put it on my SD Card ROOT, what do I do then? Cos, I've got it there, just says to check the md5sum and image thingy are the same and I'm confused at how to do that

i downloaded FastSum to do so, put the image folder in /sdcard then poweroff and power on with volume up held. :)

i downloaded FastSum to do so, put the image folder in /sdcard then poweroff and power on with volume up held. :)

This might sound really stupid, but how will I know if there the same? Sorry, I'm really new to all this.

Guest syst3m68

This might sound really stupid, but how will I know if there the same? Sorry, I'm really new to all this.

there is a file which is an md5 sum, open this file.

then use FastSum to generate a md5 for the other file.

do these match? if so then carry on with the process. :D

there is a file which is an md5 sum, open this file.

then use FastSum to generate a md5 for the other file.

do these match? if so then carry on with the process. :D

They match, but when I do the volume up and power on thing, nothing happens like it says it should?

Also, my CWM Just changed, it was green, now it's blue .... da fuq?

EDIT: Me gots it now, just WiFi won't go on. Will I reflash?

Edited by KMT2K

Guest Frankish

i'm not getting any problems, so i can't logcat.

That's really surprising as it seems most of us are having the rebooting issue.

For me it seems to happen at any time and it freezes for quite a while before it finally reboots.