[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest PedroVader

The graphics gliches are on the early Jan release link on first page. This is fixed in the late Jan Release http://android.modac...ost__p__1892543

The graphics from early Jan can be corrected in the developer options by turning off the transition scaling.

The late Jan release has some reboot issues, apart from that its great, really smart looking now, can't wait for the next release!

Guest victormun

Any update on the progress, tilal? I'm really looking forward to the next release because I'm planing to use it as my daily ROM.

Good job, mate! :)

Guest Frankish

Tilal posted in another thread that he was building the new rom. My guess is he is testing it hard or there was an issue after building and he's busy fixing it. That or he just is living his life outside of Android.

Guest PedroVader
Tilal posted in another thread that he was building the new rom. My guess is he is testing it hard or there was an issue after building and he's busy fixing it. That or he just is living his life outside of Android.

He's revising for his GCSE's, exams are next week I think :)

Guest syst3m68

I think that the people who just ask for updates should show some respect to tilal, it takes so much effort, i personally would like to know how its done!

also, tilal has pretty much the most important few weeks of his life coming up, gotta give him some credit for developing, i did mine 2 years ago, its good to see some young British talent haha.

Keep up the good work tilal. :D

Guest victormun

I think that the people who just ask for updates should show some respect to tilal, it takes so much effort, i personally would like to know how its done!

also, tilal has pretty much the most important few weeks of his life coming up, gotta give him some credit for developing, i did mine 2 years ago, its good to see some young British talent haha.

Keep up the good work tilal. :D

I didn't mean to be disrespectful or anything. Actually, I'm really aware of what he's doing, that's why I just asked if he had some new info but sorry if my question bothered someone (specially tilal). :)

Guest PedroVader

I doubt he'd be offended ;)

Its great what he's done so far, there seems like a dozen topics on as many handsets both here and in other places across the web, multiple ICS devs, yet this one young guy has quietly created a stable rom, and on a so far unsupported, and apart from on Modaco, largely ignored device.

Kudos to Lalit, and the rest of you teenage wizards on here, its shocking that ZTE didn't/wouldn't/couldn't do more with their devices during development, and its down to the Devs on these sites to do it.

Its good clean fun though innit! ;)

Edited by PedroVader

Guest syst3m68

I didn't mean to be disrespectful or anything. Actually, I'm really aware of what he's doing, that's why I just asked if he had some new info but sorry if my question bothered someone (specially tilal). :)

oh i wasn't directing that at you victor, i was talking about those with 1 post, when that 1 post contains 'HEY TILAL WENZ NEW ROM'

I agree there Pedro, most companies should atleast unlock bootloaders and escalate permissions, but here we are thinking of ourselves and not the user section. :P

Could you imagine a 13 year old playing around in terminal and 'rm -rf /system' somehow came up? oh dear. :P

Guest PedroVader
With the 29.01.12 built getting random lockups and reboots, when exiting apps. Will try a fresh install later when back @ home.

Early Jan is more stable, gonna put it back on later, finished testing atomic v5 now :)

Guest Frankish

With the 29.01.12 built getting random lockups and reboots, when exiting apps. Will try a fresh install later when back @ home.

Already well known issue discussed in the last few pages. Next build should have fixed this kernel panic,

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

Uploading the new build now!

Will you be uploading a build for the Crescent (namely the SanFran2) too ? You did state...

This is coming soon - my next release on the Skate will also be created for the Crescent

Edited by PsYcHoKiLLa

Guest tilal6991

Will you be uploading a build for the Crescent (namely the SanFran2) too ? You did state...

Yes but my schecule has changed since i published that. Right now i dont have enough time to do that. In a couple of weeks i will have time and ill make a build for the crescent then.

Guest PedroVader

Yes but my schecule has changed since i published that. Right now i dont have enough time to do that. In a couple of weeks i will have time and ill make a build for the crescent then.

I've said it before, and I'll keep saying it....you're a Legend, I'll hang on for the new one ;)

Guest plegdroid

Already well known issue discussed in the last few pages. Next build should have fixed this kernel panic,

Thanks, iam playing catch up with all the posts, lot's of catching up to do

:)

Guest PedroVader

Do you still have the apk ?

If so take a look at the libs,it may be only armv7

I've got it on my SD, but no PC or laptop to check it, man I miss my tech...cmon Amazon, where's my replacement charger? :(