Android 4.0.x on ZTE Racer

Guest LordCrash

Guest equiliym

i think this rom thinks its on usb host mode because of the cursor >.> cant find a solution to remove it as is.. i also have only 3.5gb left on my vm ;_; i think ill have to re-download everything with a bigger hdd config

Guest Racerboy

i think this rom thinks its on usb host mode because of the cursor >.> cant find a solution to remove it as is.. i also have only 3.5gb left on my vm ;_; i think ill have to re-download everything with a bigger hdd config

hmm, i`m having no luck atm with anything else...but i`ll keep trying.......as for aosp build, i have space on hdd and vm installed but i dont have the usage to download 10-15gig of source until the 25th....(on a limit)

Guest equiliym

hmm, i`m having no luck atm with anything else...but i`ll keep trying.......as for aosp build, i have space on hdd and vm installed but i dont have the usage to download 10-15gig of source until the 25th....(on a limit)

well thats my bad at first place for putting my vm to be only 20 gigs, will make new and bigger.. im gonna try loading different egl drivers, i kind of skipped that because its working but still.. can never know p;

edit:disregard what i edited last lol

Edited by equiliym

Guest kman12041

put boot.img in the root of ics.zip file not in any folder

Im not that big of a newb.

Its fast, touchscrren works, responsive, all sopft keys do not work, wifi dosent work, blutooth dosent work, lcd denissty needs to be changed,

So basicaly its messed so NO ONE FLASH IT OR YOU WILL ENCOUNTER MANY BUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Racerboy

Im not that big of a newb.

Its fast, touchscrren works, responsive, all sopft keys do not work, wifi dosent work, blutooth dosent work, lcd denissty needs to be changed,

So basicaly its messed so NO ONE FLASH IT OR YOU WILL ENCOUNTER MANY BUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think we`ve already established this like i said earlier, if you read back in the thread you`ll find some solutions

Guest equiliym

for some unknown reasons, i dont have armv6 buildtypes from aosp.. tho i dont even have space nor did git fully download but still, only armv7 and x86/emu build options available 0o

Guest shharisree

for some unknown reasons, i dont have armv6 buildtypes from aosp.. tho i dont even have space nor did git fully download but still, only armv7 and x86/emu build options available 0o

so itz becoming almost equal to sdk port na?? arm v7 ..

Guest equiliym

so itz becoming almost equal to sdk port na?? arm v7 ..

nah, ill just have to take from cm git build/core/arch/arm/armv6-vfp.mk, i think that should work.. but i have to re-download the aosp git on another vm because of hdd space lol..

Guest plegdroid

nah, ill just have to take from cm git build/core/arch/arm/armv6-vfp.mk, i think that should work.. but i have to re-download the aosp git on another vm because of hdd space lol..

armv6 is definitely missing t0mm13b on the blade forums has also hit this brick wall over it too:)

edit just liberated this from t0mms post may help http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=19533848&postcount=156

Edited by plegdroid

Guest equiliym

armv6 is definitely missing t0mm13b on the blade forums has also hit this brick wall over it too:)

well imo if we manage to make a blade working rom, porting would be easier for racer since they have similar hardware.. but yeah, it sucks for that brick wall of arm config.. i hope that will work from cm git but will take me time to get it since everyone here uses internet thus my download speed is quite limited

Guest tilal6991

well imo if we manage to make a blade working rom, porting would be easier for racer since they have similar hardware.. but yeah, it sucks for that brick wall of arm config.. i hope that will work from cm git but will take me time to get it since everyone here uses internet thus my download speed is quite limited

Well I've got a booting rom on the skate which is similar to the blade and the racer.

Guest equiliym

Well I've got a booting rim on the skate which is similar to the blade and the racer.

i dont know, i never really checked skate to begin with, unavailable in my country >.> thanks for armv5te-vfp tip, will give it a try

Guest plegdroid

Sorry for any inconvenience but can someone romdump a edited version of rom where lcd is fixed as i cannot enable debugging

Thanks to whoever does

I wouldn't myther at the moment let those compiling do what they need to do when complete it will get posted anyway,and please don't take this as me having a dig, just better to give them space:)