[DEV] AOSP Dev for Zte Blade

Guest t0mm13b

Guest t0mm13b

ok i got network issue fixed

copy libril.so,lib-qcril-hook.so to /system/lib from cm7(i got from that)

copy qc-ril-hook.jar to /system/framework also from cm7 and replace /system/bin/rild by a working one from any rom like cm7,etc

Am surprised - on github it has the cm7's ril and binary blobs as well (extracted from nightly 255) and does not work!

Edit:

BTW - I do not recall seeing qc-ril-hook.jar in /system/framework there...? Can anyone confirm?

Edited by t0mm13b

Guest hedgepigdaniel

copy qc-ril-hook.jar to /system/framework also from cm7 and replace /system/bin/rild by a working one from any rom like cm7,etc

cool. Are these files compiled from source in CM7 or are they straight out of ZTE ROMs? ie is this a permanent solution? I forget all the filenames...

Guest davidnintendo

no only calls,sms etc working.but i am working on it

How do you know calls are working properly? Have you gotten sound working? Does the microphone work?

This ROM is advancing really fast! Thank you everybody for your hard work.

Edited by davidnintendo

Guest furrabbit.nh

which cm7 rom did you use?

Guest t0mm13b

@the moboman:

Something is fishy... see my previous posting #343 above...

Edit:

Just downloaded nightly 257 and no qc-ril-hook.jar found in /system/framework :huh:

Edit #2:

Not in stable either... so what you talking about!

Edited by t0mm13b

Guest Racerboy

qc-ril-hook.jar is not present in any cm7 rom that i`ve found BUT i found it present in stock roms 2.1 - 2.2

EDIT: well its "qcrilhook.jar" in system/framework

Edited by Racerboy

Guest dirlan2001

qc-ril-hook.jar is not present in any cm7 rom that i`ve found BUT i found it present in stock roms 2.1 - 2.2

EDIT: well its "qcrilhook.jar" in system/framework

Also in the Moldovan MHMP rls 6 and 7 .... So if CM doesn't have them, how could ppl use the phone then ?

Edit : for those interested the rils in a zip from MMHMP7

Libzzz.zip

Edited by dirlan2001

Guest furrabbit.nh

Also in the Moldovan MHMP rls 6 and 7 .... So if CM doesn't have them, how could ppl use the phone then ?

Edit : for those interested the rils in a zip from MMHMP7

thanks for the files im trying now for all its worth lol.

Guest davidnintendo

what do you mean adb isnt working

I'm strarting to believe he is a troll.

Anyway, I've been testing the wifi connection with the changed wpa_suplicand binary and it worked quite well once connected, but I had to turn the wifi off and on five or six times before it could connect. In the other attempts, it said connecting and then it said that my wifi connection was out of range, and the phone was like 20 cm from the router, so there might be some other problems with the wifi connection.

Edited by davidnintendo

Guest jonas.lindberg

thanks to dsixda's script, here is an update.zip that actually works: http://www.mediafire...ai4k1bm15p9ydz2, the same but with root: http://www.mediafire...9u2t03f9m3qa66i, gapps: http://download.cloc...-20111125-2.zip

A stock sized system partition is still necessary. These do not contain KonstaT's SD card fix.

Is this supposed to be flashed after full wipe if I've been using CM7 before? Or do I have to change partition sizes?

Guest JimJam707

Sorry, is Alpha2 just Alpha1 with the wpa_supplicant added, or are there other differences?

Thanks

Will

I believe there are other differences, but can we try and keep this thread dev only?

sorry for posting this. i know this is a dev thread but it would be great to have a changelog in the first ou second post of this thread...this way people won´t be asking fr news all the time...i´m not a blade user ou developer...i own a zte v9c which haa the same specs as the blade. By the way...this alpha 1 and 2 is booting in my device but i have to flash the zte v9 kernel but no touchscreen.

thanks and again...sorry for posting this here

I believe there are other differences, but can we try and keep this thread dev only?

Guest t0mm13b

Have patched java's RIL.java in frameworks/base/telephony/java/com/android/internal/telephony with those specifed on the cm-nightlies.appspot.com, added the key 'ro.telephony.ril.v3=1' into build.prop. Rebooted, no joy, rild crashes like hell, am hesitant to push out that to github as my belief is cm7's rild stuff is very much hated by ICS.

Suggestions? :)

Edit:

IF you wish, unzip the attached and put that into the directory above, amend build.prop with said key, and do a clean build ... let us know how it goes, if that works for you :) then we can take it from there :)

RIL_patched.zip

Edited by t0mm13b

Guest KonstaT

how difficult would it be to port the CM7 system for building an update.zip? we can add the kernel blob to the github and then be able to fiddle with init.rc and whatever else is in boot.img?

Actually you can use e.g. 'make otapackage -j4'. It gives you a flashable zip in your out dir.

so we definitely have a problem with rild because the ril socket just isnt opening. Out put of ls -l socket gives

255|root@android:/dev # ls -l socket

srw-rw---- bluetooth bluetooth 2011-11-28 13:16 dbus

srw-rw---- root inet 2011-11-28 13:16 dnsproxyd

srw------- system system 2011-11-28 13:16 installd

srw-rw-rw- root root 2011-11-28 13:16 keystore

srw-rw---- root system 2011-11-28 13:16 netd

srw-rw-rw- root root 2011-11-28 13:16 property_service

srw-rw---- root mount 2011-11-28 13:16 vold

srw-rw---- wifi wifi 2011-11-28 13:23 wpa_wlan0

srw-rw-rw- root root 2011-11-28 13:16 zygote

the line in init.rc looks fine, so it must be some other problem. any ideas why the socket wont open anyone?