4 Apr Ir13 (IMM76D / 4.0.4 / CDMA + GSM): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest dimmanramone

What happened to the online kitchen servers? It is the third time that I'm logging in to bake a ROM and no luck.

/dimmanramone

Guest Jasperov

Paul have you had any luck investigating Sky Go compatibility with your ROMs.. I'm dying to get it working on my phone as it's one of my 2 devices for the next 2 weeks.

Guest k3vink3vin

just wondering if there's an option anywhere (or if not could it be put in the ROM...... ) for the stock browser to automatically load full web pages under certain circumstances (like when connected to wifi). i hate having to refresh every page every time i go to it. should the "full web pages " option be sticky when you go back to a page or not?

try browser+, it's based on the stock browser and there's an option to set a user agent.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.beansoft.browserplus&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5iZWFuc29mdC5icm93c2VycGx1cyJd

Guest dimmanramone

I just baked a ROM and everything went fine :) but I have too short questions.

1. No need to wipe if I'm coming from Ir12 right?

2. In order to flash the new radio, do I have to flash the new bootloader first?

/d

Guest jmagee

Ok, I tried team Kang ROM the other day, lasted about half an hour BUT I did find the option to move the clock to the Centre of the status bar. Dies anyone know how to do this on IR13 if it can be done at all? Looks like a system.ui tweak, would it be possible to add this onto a future update maybe?

Guest Sn0warmy

I've been away from this ROM for a while because I decided to give the Slim ICS, AOKP and CM9 Nightly ROMs a go. While I did enjoy the notification toggles in Slim ICS & AOKP as well as the customization features in CM9, I could never get any of these ROMs to perform as solid as this ROM.

After many botched attempts at getting Spotify and many other apps to function correctly on the other ROMs I decided to come back to this ROM. I couldn't be happier about it either. It's nice to have my phone 100% functioning again.

Thanks for the effort Paul!

Guest jmagee

I just baked a ROM and everything went fine :) but I have too short questions.

1. No need to wipe if I'm coming from Ir12 right?

2. In order to flash the new radio, do I have to flash the new bootloader first?

/d

1. You don't need to write from IR12

2. A few people have had a problem with the radio, myself included. I was able to update it when I flashed stock 4.0.4 although I'm sure if you look over on xda there will be another way to do it.

Guest mamoulian

While I did enjoy the notification toggles in Slim ICS & AOKP

Try Widgetsoid, highly customisable and Paul did some stuff to keep it at the top of the Notifications list.

Guest sahajesh

I've been away from this ROM for a while because I decided to give the Slim ICS, AOKP and CM9 Nightly ROMs a go. While I did enjoy the notification toggles in Slim ICS & AOKP as well as the customization features in CM9, I could never get any of these ROMs to perform as solid as this ROM.

After many botched attempts at getting Spotify and many other apps to function correctly on the other ROMs I decided to come back to this ROM. I couldn't be happier about it either. It's nice to have my phone 100% functioning again.

Thanks for the effort Paul!

Couldn't agree more - used this ROM initially and went to AOKP for a while as I wanted customisations (which are great), however the instability/FCs became too much so I went back to stock (just for now, until Paul puts up a newer ROM as I've seen the reports of UI issues).

Cheers Paul :-)

Guest jmagee

Couldn't agree more - used this ROM initially and went to AOKP for a while as I wanted customisations (which are great), however the instability/FCs became too much so I went back to stock (just for now, until Paul puts up a newer ROM as I've seen the reports of UI issues).

Cheers Paul :-)

In Paul's defence I think I could be the only person having system.ui issues. I'd flash it, just do a back up first so you can go back if needs be. I couldn't manage on stock without the menu button tweaks. For me I can live with the system.ui problem over having stock.

Guest sahajesh

In Paul's defence I think I could be the only person having system.ui issues. I'd flash it, just do a back up first so you can go back if needs be. I couldn't manage on stock without the menu button tweaks. For me I can live with the system.ui problem over having stock.

Cheers, I think I'll do just that, I miss the nav bar tweaks too!

Guest Tyrellcorp

Hi, I signed up for MoDoCo plus a while back and have enjoyed my time here... I will not be renewing for a second year though, do I need to do anything?

Does it automatically renew or do I have to cancel it?

I know I'm not supposed to post this here... but its ignored in all the other threads.

Thanks

Edited by Tyrellcorp

Guest alphaola
Hi, I signed up for MoDoCo plus a while back and have enjoyed my time here... I will not be renewing for a second year though, do I need to do anything?

Does it automatically renew or do I have to cancel it?

I know I'm not supposed to post this here... but its ignored in all the other threads.

Thanks

It doesn't do automatically it sent you an email to do it .

Guest stephenball1

Is there a way to disable 360 degree rotate? I don't want the screen to rotate when I hold it upside down. I couldn't find anything about it while searching the thread.

Guest stephenball1

Just don't include Pauls Launcher.

Thanks. Looks like I'll need to pick up a premium account so that I can get rid of the search button and have the screen rotate settings I like.

Thanks. Looks like I'll need to pick up a premium account so that I can get rid of the search button and have the screen rotate settings I like.

Why the heck would you want to get rid of the search button? Having it there makes so much sense!

Guest djmcnz

Thanks for the help. Unfortunately, I was still able to rotate it 360 degrees. I tried modifying the framework-res.apk earlier today, but didn't have any success.

Really?

Can you rotate the browser 360? If so it's a rom setting, not a launcher setting... odd because those I linked to are not 360 to the best of my knowledge! huh.gif

Guest djmcnz

Thanks for the help. Unfortunately, I was still able to rotate it 360 degrees. I tried modifying the framework-res.apk earlier today, but didn't have any success.

Really?

Can you rotate the browser 360? If so it's a rom setting, not a launcher setting... odd because those I linked to are not 360 to the best of my knowledge! huh.gif

Guest dan8e11

Hi all, updated to the latest from and Franco's kernel last night,and battery drain today has been terrible, 50% in 3 hrs with only a little use. Will try a different kernel when I get home but was just wondering if anyone else was having issues?

Dan