4 Apr Ir13 (IMM76D / 4.0.4 / CDMA + GSM): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest kam187

I didn't wipe the Dalvik cache. Just deleted the camera data. It's working fine for me now. But you're right.

Its weird, sometimes the OS notices the apk changed and regenerates the cache for that apk, other times it doesn't. I never did figure out what exactly triggers it. Wiping the cache is the only sure fire way I know of.

Guest Highland3r

Not 100% sure if this is ROM related, but noticing the radio appears to "crash" intermittently - the phone drops to no service and then re-connects.

Has anyone else seen this at all? Not sure if its related to the UV settings I have - backing them off seemed to help but this could be purely anecdotal!

(Running pre ir8 with UV (only) kernel)

Guest viskas

I'm here! Working on the next release! :)

P

I tell you, that's great!!! :lol:

I confess... I tried another rom, but I came back in less than a day...

please forgive me!

:D

but now give a new realease!

:rolleyes:

Guest AshtonBRSC

Not 100% sure if this is ROM related, but noticing the radio appears to "crash" intermittently - the phone drops to no service and then re-connects.

Has anyone else seen this at all? Not sure if its related to the UV settings I have - backing them off seemed to help but this could be purely anecdotal!

Yes, I've got this problem as well with the UV (only) kernel. Haven't done anything about it yet because I don't make enough calls for it to annoy me yet.

Guest saxofonbrian

I've seen this too

Edit: It seems to have gone since I updated radio to KK6 (Thanks 'agor')

Edited by saxofonbrian

This should be due to the XXKK1 Baseband being too old for 4.0.3 it seems. Check if you have the KK1 Baseband, and try out KK6 or any other newer one

Edited by agor

Guest Unicornasaurus

When I cooked up my rom, I left out the option for Trackball Alert. I tried downloading it from the market, but it's giving me a framework error, and none of the patches that I do can recognize the ROM to patch it.

Is there another way of getting Trackball Alert to be compatible with this ROM?

Guest poi2005

Just a quick question,

I am missing the voice typing feature, can anyone tell me what apk that I might removed that affect this?

Cant find it anywhere in the setting to activate that.

thanks!

Guest desmoyo

I have a problem with this rom is that the Exchange service has a 61% drain on the battery and runs fast, I can do?

Thanks

Edited by desmoyo

Ir9-dev is in the kitchen now, i'm currently working on the 4.0.3 kernel compatability, but if you want to use the stock kernel (which provides excellent battery life!) you can bake now.

Watch this space for further updates.

P

Guest StuMcBill

Ir9-dev is in the kitchen now, i'm currently working on the 4.0.3 kernel compatability, but if you want to use the stock kernel (which provides excellent battery life!) you can bake now.

Watch this space for further updates.

P

So do we just bake without any of the Kernel Options checked?

Ir9-dev is now online. This is a development platform in preperation for the full Ir9 release and is kitchen only for a short time.

Changelog

09 Jan 12:40 (Ir9-dev)

• Based on an unreleased Samsung leak
  • Google Plus changes to resolve clean boot issues (if you get a G+ crash on install, visit Market to install the latest update)
  • Widgetsoid tweak - If you use Widgetsoid to have a toggle bar, this ROM won't show the icon! It will also improve the anchoring of the toggles to the top of the notification bar
  • Abstracted 4.0.3 kernel compatability layer
  • Changes to help fix camera issues with 4.0.3 compatability layer
  • Kernel and various changes to noticeable improve battery life

Guest StuMcBill

Ir9-dev is now online. This is a development platform in preperation for the full Ir9 release and is kitchen only for a short time.

Changelog

09 Jan 12:40 (Ir9-dev)

• Based on an unreleased Samsung leak
  • Google Plus changes to resolve clean boot issues (if you get a G+ crash on install, visit Market to install the latest update)
  • Widgetsoid tweak - If you use Widgetsoid to have a toggle bar, this ROM won't show the icon! It will also improve the anchoring of the toggles to the top of the notification bar
  • Abstracted 4.0.3 kernel compatability layer
  • Changes to help fix camera issues with 4.0.3 compatability layer
  • Kernel and various changes to noticeable improve battery life

Just flashed, however, I have been on the "Google" padlock screen for 10 mins.

Is this normal? It never happened on previous MoDaCo roms I have ran.

Edit

Just checked, my MD5 doesn't match the download file name! Doh!

Restoring Backup!

Edited by StuMcBill