4 Apr Ir13 (IMM76D / 4.0.4 / CDMA + GSM): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Wonderful job Paul, thanks again.

Btw I still experience FC when I try to use "search within text" in stock browser, any quickfix for that ?

Last thing but it's not that important, when desktop switch to panorama view in one of the launcher , it mess things a bit if u removed the google search box (as it reappears in panorama view)

T.

Last thing but it's not that important, when desktop switch to panorama view in one of the launcher , it mess things a bit if u removed the google search box (as it reappears in panorama view)

T.

That's by design.

Guest DarkGruf

Just backed and installed. Working so far :) Still same nfc issue with 4.0.3 compatibilty pack and franco's kernel. But really imo don't bother with that, just wait untill Google realease official 4.0.3 as nfc is not really THAT usefull atm. Same for trebuchet, it would be a great option but if it's too much debug work perhaps better to wait for google's official 4.0.3

Thanks for your work.

Edited by DarkGruf

Guest DarkGruf

A request for the future roms.

Perhaps you have heard that a new carrier is on the market in France with some amazing offers and that it might become powerfull in no time : Free Mobile. They are using something in all the mobile they sell called EAP-SIM because they only cover 30% of the people and use roaming for the 70%. EAP-SIM helps to switch between carriers I think and also helps to switch to wifi hotspots. EAP-SIM is not native in Android afaik but is implemented on some custom rom such as Cyanogen. That would be cool if you could investigate and include it in the future roms. And perhaps also include the settings for this new carrier.

There is a thread about that here also : http://code.google.c.../detail?id=9329

Edited by DarkGruf

Guest roswell_blake

Glad that the new update fixes the battery percentage. Now I just want to know how I can apply another mod now? Just editing the SystemUI.apk no longer works. So how do we do it?

Glad that the new update fixes the battery percentage. Now I just want to know how I can apply another mod now? Just editing the SystemUI.apk no longer works. So how do we do it?

That should still work, tell me exactly what you're doing?

P

Changelog

17 Jan 09:30 (Ir9)

• Nova Launcher is now included in the kitchen (by kind permission of TeslaCoil software) - this will be the default launcher for Ir10
  • TeslaLED flashlight / torch is now included in the kitchen (by kind permission of TeslaCoil software)

Guest Brembo109

Mhh I've tested the XXKL1 radio with the stock kernel a few days now, but in my opinion its a battery killer. The overall performance of 3g and wifi is great, but not much better as with XXKK6. So I think I will change back at the weekend when I got home :-). Thanks Paul for your great work, Ir9 is a really great building and I'm looking forward to Ir10 :-)

Guest Cathal Garrad

Wow love this Ir9 rom, works great.

Joined to get kitchen access as well.

Only problem left is that the stock volume is way too low.

Installed volume+ to boost it but is there any way to it via the rom?

Changelog

17 Jan 09:30 (Ir9)

• Nova Launcher is now included in the kitchen (by kind permission of TeslaCoil software) - this will be the default launcher for Ir10
  • TeslaLED flashlight / torch is now included in the kitchen (by kind permission of TeslaCoil software)

Not so crazy about supernova, seems to be "confused", ir9 is great anyway!!!!

Guest Compuman74

I like Nova launcher... thanks

A request:

I'd like a modificable (not only phone and message) ICS screen locker with also an audio and brightness control.

Is it possible?

Now I'm using one app but the softkey are visible and don't look like original ICS lockscreen.

:(

Guest simplistian

I like Nova launcher... thanks

A request:

I'd like a modificable (not only phone and message) ICS screen locker with also an audio and brightness control.

Is it possible?

Now I'm using one app but the softkey are visible and don't look like original ICS lockscreen.

:(

Have you tried Widgetlocker? You are requesting an alternative for it :P

Guest PaulOBrien

Changelog

17 Jan 10:10 (Ir10-dev)

• Version bumped to Ir10 on device and Ir10-dev on kitchen in preperation for Ir10 release
  • Kitchen defaults tweaked in preperation for Ir10 release
  • Added alternative appstores (Amazon, GetJar, SlideMe)
  • Updated TweakDeck

Guest rubenGN

@Paul

If Ir10 isn't finished yet, would it be possible to tweak the auto rotation? It's really slow in the last ROMs. Had been allot faster in older versions.

Edited by rubenGN