4 Apr Ir13 (IMM76D / 4.0.4 / CDMA + GSM): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest marcuso

I wonder what the "Videos" app in MCR Kitchen is .. i baked a ROM with that - and can see the app in Titanium for example, but can not launch anything ?!

Anyone knows what that is doing ?

Marcus

just found out that this app was "freezed" (came out of kitchen that way!) - therefore unvisible until unfreezed with Titanium. And as I found no content (maybe because of region?) I now deleted it.

... in case someone elso wonders what this is ;-)

Marcus

Edited by marcuso

+1 for that.

The high mod is just perfect!

Is it necessary? This ROM already has its own brightness mod.

P

The included brightness mod is IMO still a bit too dark. The mentioned one is brighter and also tweaks the grey colors of the Gapps a bit more to white.

Yes that was what I was meaning.

The mod with high level is just perfect, would be great if you can add it as an option to the kitchen.

It's a bit brighter and it tweaks the grey colors to white like rubenGN said and it also tweaks the cords problem of s-amoled screens.

Thanking you in anticipation :)

Guest Brembo109

Hey Paul, I have something strange with maps and multitasking at your ROM. The Maps App appears every ~30 minutes in the multitaskingbar even when I didn't used it. When it appears from itself I can only close it by swiping away but don't click to open it. Also it isn't in my batteriestats or even does anything. It's only there :-). If I have it right in my mind didn't had it with stock 4.0.2. Thanks for your work.

post-912121-132699903779_thumb.png

Guest rubenGN

@Brembo

Tried clearing app cache and data of maps? Perhaps an app you've installed opens it? Or are you using Latitude?

Cause I never had this problem.

Hey Paul, I have something strange with maps and multitasking at your ROM. The Maps App appears every ~30 minutes in the multitaskingbar even when I didn't used it. When it appears from itself I can only close it by swiping away but don't click to open it. Also it isn't in my batteriestats or even does anything. It's only there :-). If I have it right in my mind didn't had it with stock 4.0.2. Thanks for your work.

Are you signed into Latitude? That will do it...

Guest Brembo109
@Brembo

Tried clearing app cache and data of maps? Perhaps an app you've installed opens it? Or are you using Latitude?

Cause I never had this problem.

No didn't tried this, because I don't know how to clear this stuff for single apps, and I'm not signed in to latitude because I never used it, but will check this. Thx for your help Edit: cleared data with titanium backup, I think you meant this? And freezed maps

Edited by Brembo109

Guest PaulOBrien

Is it possible to tweak the loadtime of the multitask button? Feels like its a builtin delay atleast for the vibrate that comes after the press

I'll look into exactly what it's doing. :)

P

Guest Brembo109

Thx, downloading :-P

Edit: One thing i didn´t understand till now, when i don´t check any menu/search-button option, it will be stock or do i have to check minimum one of these?

Edited by Brembo109

Guest PaulOBrien

FYI - Nova launcher has been updated

Thanks, i've updated the kitchen, prebakes won't be updated until the next release (no big deal, you can download the update from within the launcher!)

P

Thx, downloading :-P

Edit: One thing i didn´t understand till now, when i don´t check any menu/search-button option, it will be stock or do i have to check minimum one of these?

When you untick every box, your buttons on the bottom are stock

Yes that was what I was meaning.

The mod with high level is just perfect, would be great if you can add it as an option to the kitchen.

It's a bit brighter and it tweaks the grey colors to white like rubenGN said and it also tweaks the cords problem of s-amoled screens.

Thanking you in anticipation :)

Hey paul can I please have any statement to include this mod from your side?

Me and a few users would like to see it in kitchen as an option.

Guest comicbookguy

Hi paul! Awesome work on the rom! (Joined to adfree for kitchen access on the strength of it)

Loving Novalauncher as a new addition now ive worked out all the options. will you be going back to Trebuchet if it can be made to work reliably?

Found the leaked (XXKL1) radio to be too much of a battery hog even with the much improved reception, so went back to the last official one (XXKK6)

Just wondered if we should put requests (like boosted volume, which i'm a def +1 for btw) for the rom into the issues post too? Also, any chance of separated speaker, headset and bluetooth volumes, like volume+ does.... ;)

Any chance of softkey options with menu active when hidden on the right or left only, and the other keys shifted to the left so that the 5 keys are central when they are all visible?

Edited by comicbookguy

I updated CirclesMod for Ir10.

CirclesMod_GNexus_Modaco_Ir10_b001-signed.zip (undo)

@Paul:

Just a reminder, as it must have slipped your mind. The percentage icons available in the kitchen are credited to me but aren't mine. One set is circular, but not mine - and I've never done a stock'ish set, so I'm guessing they're not mine either smile.gif

You're most welcome to include my icons in the kitchen if you want.

Edited by Hooolm

Guest millerliteguy

I have Ir9 installed I want to upgrade to Ir10 - Can I build a new ROM in the Kitchen and flash it while keeping my phone the way it is (I don't want to have to go through the whole setup process again, I just got everything the way I like it)

Guest munkiii

I have Ir9 installed I want to upgrade to Ir10 - Can I build a new ROM in the Kitchen and flash it while keeping my phone the way it is (I don't want to have to go through the whole setup process again, I just got everything the way I like it)

Yes

Guest ragflan

How do I go about doing that without wiping my phone -

Just build IR10 rom and flash the zip through CWM. It won't wipe anything. Your phone remains as is.

Edited by ragflan

Guest comicbookguy

sswitching to novalaucer for the firat time will mean losing all your desktop settings tho.... but once you've switched you can save them all within the launcher.