4 Apr Ir13 (IMM76D / 4.0.4 / CDMA + GSM): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest congrey

Certainly looks like it's possible!

P

Good news!!!

If only you can add this feature in your ROM!!!! It will be last great reason to purchase Ad Free. I guess not only for me but for many Canadians....... ))

Guest PhilipSeth

I got strange error. I cannot wipe dalvik cache after using it11. I triend to move back stock rom and then unlock bootloader, flash CWM again. But it does not help.

E:unknown volume patch [/sd-ext]

any advice Paul and others?

Guest Christopher Olekas

Stumbled upon another issue. I can't send texts now. I can't update my SMSC and all outgoing texts are failing. I've tried entering it through *#*#INFO#*#* but it doesn't seem to stick

Edit: Fixed it... hitting update enough times made it work.

Edited by Christopher Olekas

Guest PaulOBrien

I got strange error. I cannot wipe dalvik cache after using it11. I triend to move back stock rom and then unlock bootloader, flash CWM again. But it does not help.

E:unknown volume patch [/sd-ext]

any advice Paul and others?

That doesn't mean dalvik-cache isn't wiping, GN doesn't have sd-ext.

P

Guest PaulOBrien

Stumbled upon another issue. I can't send texts now. I can't update my SMSC and all outgoing texts are failing. I've tried entering it through *#*#INFO#*#* but it doesn't seem to stick

Just texted myself and it came through...

P

Guest PhilipSeth

That doesn't mean dalvik-cache isn't wiping, GN doesn't have sd-ext.

P

ok. thank you

I haven´t seen this "error" before with same CWM, etc. interesting for me..

Guest RandyRKelly

So to get a proper download I have to pay like $40 bucks? I don't mind helping a dev but damn just for a working download. a mirrior or something

Guest Annie the Eagle

Alright, gonna take the plunge and do an upgrade from Ir10, with only a cache and davlik-cache wipe, will post back with results.

Sitrep:

Nandroid: SUCCESS

Wiping Caches: SUCCESS

Flashing: SUCCESS

Testing: SUCCESS

RESULT: Successful.

Paul, I can also confirm that from Ir10, only a cache and Davlik-cache wipe is required. Now flashing FranciscoKernel #16.1

Edited by Annie the Eagle

Guest PaulOBrien

Our download provider is currently under DDoS attack - temporary mirrors are as follows:

• Ir11 Beta 1 GSM prebake (default options, 15:00 08/02) - DOWNLOAD - MD5: 4d7823ae246ee178140283c52b01e07b
  • Ir11 Beta 1 LTE prebake (default options, 15:00 08/02) - DOWNLOAD - MD5: 2b882d3b3c5958ff117db95d70333f02

P

Guest PaulOBrien

So to get a proper download I have to pay like $40 bucks? I don't mind helping a dev but damn just for a working download. a mirrior or something

Incidentally, MoDaCo Ad Free is $15.

P

Guest nmesisca

Our download provider is currently under DDoS attack - I have added temporary mirrors to the first post.

P

It must not be my day really.. the mirror link in the first page just brings me to this same page..?

Update: ok got it, thanks.

Edited by nmesisca

Guest Annie the Eagle

Alright, gonna take the plunge and do an upgrade from Ir10, with only a cache and davlik-cache wipe, will post back with results.

Sitrep:

Nandroid: SUCCESS

Wiping Caches: SUCCESS

Flashing: SUCCESS

Testing: SUCCESS

RESULT: Successful.

Paul, I can also confirm that from Ir10, only a cache and Davlik-cache wipe is required. Now flashing FranciscoKernel #16.1

Just to confirm again, FranciscoKernel works too.

Guest Annie the Eagle

For anyone on 3three network UK, I would avoid this particular baseband, it loses all connectivity, no manual APN configuration sticks, so it's unusable!

Agreed, the XXKL1 from the kitchen works like a charm.

Guest nmesisca

I noticed a bootloader is packaged but the script has its installation commented out..

everything else seems to be working fine, though my apps havent reinstalled automatically from the market, but that could be just me...

Guest Annie the Eagle

Agreed, the XXKL1 from the kitchen works like a charm.

Actually, scratch that, paul, for some reason I cannot send MMS anymore (3 UK), it comes up with a warning and says "Service Not Activated At Carrier" even though I was able to send them perfectly before hand. (Ir10-dev)

Guest Christopher Olekas

Actually, scratch that, paul, for some reason I cannot send MMS anymore (3 UK), it comes up with a warning and says "Service Not Activated At Carrier" even though I was able to send them perfectly before hand. (Ir10-dev)

Your SMSC was probably lost and you'll have to re-enter it.

You'll want to go into *#*#4636#*#* and phone information.

See http://dl.xda-develo.../0/0/2/smsc.txt and http://www.twit88.co...u-encode-decode

Edited by Christopher Olekas

Guest PaulOBrien

I noticed a bootloader is packaged but the script has its installation commented out..

everything else seems to be working fine, though my apps havent reinstalled automatically from the market, but that could be just me...

I'll be adding the bootloader flash as an option...

P

Guest PaulOBrien

Tried XXKK6?

I'll see if it works for me on T-Mo.

P