4 Apr Ir13 (IMM76D / 4.0.4 / CDMA + GSM): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

Testing and uploading an update now, this contains a partial merge of the released 4.0.4 update to support both GSM and CDMA, with a phase 2 to follow with some more updates / changes...

P

Guest b0unce

Testing and uploading an update now, this contains a partial merge of the released 4.0.4 update to support both GSM and CDMA, with a phase 2 to follow with some more updates / changes...

P

Awesome stuff Paul! Did you notice many changes in the leaked version compared to the official release?

Guest PaulOBrien

Awesome stuff Paul! Did you notice many changes in the leaked version compared to the official release?

Only minor bits really!

P

Guest PaulOBrien

I have tried IR13 but the version number in "About Phone" still says "Ir12". Is that normal?

I assume you selected a 4.0.2 fingerprint? Fixing now.

P

Guest Jasperov

What are the chances of this ROM being compatible with Sky Go. Thread on XDA is very vague and I'm dying to get Sky Go working on my Nexus. Help please!

Edited by Jasperov

Guest lollo1927

Paul, some time ago, I wrote that I had problems with the FC CM dialer with IR12.

I did a little test, one of the phones I did a wipe and reinstalled the IR12 and the problem remained.

The second phone I flashed the original IMM76D, I redid the root and the cwm, and then I flashed the IR12.

The result is that the problem of FC dialer disappeared.

In conclusion, my problem is not derived from a ROM MoDaCo, but who knows what rom I installed previously, it is equally true that all is wipe cache, data and dalvick, not as effective as when you install a factory stock rom.

Finally now my phone will have a perfect IR13, what do you think?

Bye...and sorry for my English...

Edited by lollo1927

Guest MacAllan

Hmm, I updated from Ir12 to Ir13 today and included the new base band in my bake.

After updating (clearing cashe and dalvik) i still had the old base band (XXKL1).

Any idea why it didnt update to XXLA2?

Edit:

Went back to the kitchen and baked a new ROM were i excluded the base band XXLA2 option.

The ROM came out exactly the same size as the one before included XXLA2, looks like the option for base band XXLA2 don't work in the kitchen.

Edited by MacAllan

Guest lollo1927

Hmm, I updated from Ir12 to Ir13 today and included the new base band in my bake.

After updating (clearing cashe and dalvik) i still had the old base band (XXKL1).

Any idea why it didnt update to XXLA2?

I also installed the IR13, and my radio is regularly XXLA2 ...

Edited by lollo1927

Guest jmagee

I checked the kitchen and the XXLA2 option definitely looks correct. Are you sure you ticked it? ;)

P

Just checked mine an I am seeing XXKL1 but definitely checked the new radio. Still having the old SystemUI issues too sad.gif

Guest darkoroje

Just checked mine an I am seeing XXKL1 but definitely checked the new radio. Still having the old SystemUI issues too sad.gif

I can confirm that I also have flashed IR13 and altough the ROM and kernel have been updated, the baseband has not.

Guest MacAllan

I checked the kitchen and the XXLA2 option definitely looks correct. Are you sure you ticked it? ;)

P

I'm 110% sure that i ticked it.

Since i saved my kitchen options before first bake i also had to untick it before second bake, and the two bakes came out with exactly the same kB size.

Guest lollo1927

How new? I think I've flashed that one but a couple of months ago now.

I say this only because when flash the stock 4.0.4, does not make you install the new radio if you do not change the bootloader ...

Edited by lollo1927

Guest Paulo Nobrega

I say this only because when flash the stock 4.0.4, does not make you install the new radio if you do not change the bootloader ...

Mine also does not update to the new radio... is it really needed to update the bootloader? What are the risks and advantages of doing that???

Guest MacAllan

I've had that bootloader some while now, so that's not the issue, i also installed the new radio seperatly after installing the ROM.

When you insatall a stock upgrade on a stock ROM the bootloader will follow automaticly and so will the radio.

Mine also does not update to the new radio... is it really needed to update the bootloader? What are the risks and advantages of doing that???

There is allways an risk when you install new things, but there is no greater risk with a bootloader the annything els and allways make an complete backup (nandroid) before flashing.

There are no inreverseable risk and the worst case scenario is a full wipe, but since 4.0.4 is adapted to the new bootlaoder ther's a risk it's going to be more problem NOT flashing the new bootloader.