4 Apr Ir13 (IMM76D / 4.0.4 / CDMA + GSM): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest CaspaTheGhost

Loving the work... Now all I need is for work and their supplier to pull their fingers out and get me my damn G-Nexus!

It will be MCR'd up immediately... Just the Hero days!

Guest Zarch1972

I'm guessing that's Paul's social network client - TweetDeck isn't it, Paul?

Yes, the app in the right hand picture on post #74 is indeed TweetDeck.

Edited by Zarch1972

Guest sgauntlett

Might not be possible but any chance of unblocking the facebook contact sync that google force on the nexus range? I wouldnt know where to start! :)

+1 for this one. Would be great if this is possible? :D

Well, I think the ball is on Facebooks court, and they should update their app to make it use the new contacts api...

Will this happen...we don't know at the moment...or then there is something else also blocking this.

Guest sgauntlett

Well, I think the ball is on Facebooks court, and they should update their app to make it use the new contacts api...

Will this happen...we don't know at the moment...or then there is something else also blocking this.

Yeah i know about the situation with facebook and google regarding this and agree with you, its rather irritating. However i just hoped there was some kind of work around as its a feature i think a fair few people miss. I think i read that cyanogen managed to restore this feature on the nexus s? Not tried it myself so dont know for sure but this lead me to beleive there may be a workaround which could possibly get implemented into this rom possibly?

Not sure if this is something I can change in settings but in the brower, the text pane at the top isnt auto hiding when the page is loaded, its just always there. I remember it used to slide up before and would slide down temporarily if u swyped the page down, then auto hide again which I thought was a neat feature..

*Edit* Ignore me, its working fine. :rolleyes:

Edited by L60N

Baked ROM without Google Search Widget option checked, however stil appears after installing ROM. Any thoughts?

You can get rid of the on-screen search box by disabling google search (under settings, apps, all,). The space isn't usable though because of the location of the trash can.

Guest mhmohamadi1

GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I installed clockworkmod, flashed from ROM manager, then installed the r1 custom rom

However, i got stuck at the Ice cream sandwich animation boot !!!!!!!!

What shall I do ????????

HELPPPPPPPPPPP

Guest atters72

That's definitely on the to-do list!

P

Maybe not the best solution as ione of the reasons for getting the nexus was for the layout etc but ive juat used phonebook 2.0 off the market and it seems to do the job with facebook pics but u have to link your friends manually :-(

Damn that's smooth. Baked in the wrong softkeys though. Any easy way of changing it? Looking really good though. Thanks :-)

Bake again, and install top of the old one :)

Edited by inf

Damn that's smooth. Baked in the wrong softkeys though. Any easy way of changing it? Looking really good though. Thanks :-)

Bake again, and install top of the old one

Or just update them here

Was hoping of a quicker fix than baking again but I will do that. Paul77 if you read that thread those softkeys aren't working properly that's why I used the custom ROM (mainly)

Guest mhmohamadi

Guys

I installed everything

core and option rom

but my phone keeps rebooting !!!!!! what's the solution

it reboots approximately every 5 min !!!

how to fix this !!!

Guys

I installed everything

core and option rom

how to fix this !!!

Wipe and reflash again

Guys

I installed everything

core and option rom

how to fix this !!!

Wipe and reflash again, but you've missed out a significant piece of information, that you're flashing this on an early dev phone that may or may not be different hardware wise.

P

I updated that thread now.

P

Has anyone every told you how fantastic you are?

Cheers Paul, Now running your ROM with the softkey tweaks. All running so smoothly. Really like the landscape view.

How do google get the smallest things so wrong? Used to love the quick toggles in notification bar in Cyanogen mod too. I'm sure google could do this rather than just putting a settings shortcut. Lucky we have people like yourselves to finish their job.

Guest Zarch1972
This option includes support for 'Trackball Alert Pro' by lilHermit' date=' available from the Android Market, to customise the notification LED colours.[/quote']

I take it you need to download from the market then? :P

So which is best, "Trackball Alert Pro, £1.99" or "Light Flow LED Control, 75p"

Both seem to get good mentions for controlling the GN LED.

I take it you need to download from the market then? :P

So which is best, "Trackball Alert Pro, £1.99" or "Light Flow LED Control, 75p"

Both seem to get good mentions for controlling the GN LED.

+1 for track ball alert pro